Saturday, June 6, 2026

Fresh Out of College

Fresh Out of College

Christine's First Day In The Graphic Design Industry.

Based on a post by AnonymousPerv. Listen to the ►Podcast at Steamy Stories.


Christine's First Day on the Job. A busty beauty succumbs to unusual work practices.



Christine Hastings couldn't believe her good fortune. Fresh out of college, the first application she sent in, she got a call back for an interview. Having graduated with a bachelor of arts in graphic arts, she knew the field was small, so she wasn't expecting much so early on.



Dawson Design was a small, but growing firm, located in downtown Columbus. Brad Dawson ran the place by himself, building his business one client at a time. Now he was at a point where he needed a staff member, someone who was skilled in all aspects of Adobe Print, Web and Video applications; someone who could do some of the grunt work, while he focused on building the business. He was willing to look for applicants straight of school, knowing he would be able to pay them slightly less while they acquired invaluable experience in their field.



When Brad submitted his listing for a graphic artist, he was surprised by how many resumes he received. Mostly experienced, but over-worked professionals. He wouldn't be able to afford their current salaries, though.



Christine's resume popped to his attention, someone fresh out of school with a unique style to her portfolio. He was willing to take the risk on taking someone with no real world experience, but hopefully a hunger to do well. He sent an email for her to meet him on Monday morning for an interview.

Christine made her way to Long Street, in an older commercial district of Central Columbus. She found the brown brick building with the matching address, but its signage said “Billig Accounting”. She found street parking further down the block and walked back to the 2-story old building. It was well-preserved with all new bronzed door & windows.The glass exterior door led to a long hall. At the end of the hall was a door with a classy sign indicating the Graphic Design business she was seeking out. A soft chime sounded from the far end of the room, when she stepped in. In front of her was a modern conference table, Just then she heard sounds of movement coming from the 2nd doorway on her left.

The 38-year-old Brad was floored when he met Christine. She stood inside the doorway of his office suite, behind an accounting firm which occupied the storefront portion of the old brick building in an older part of Columbus, Ohio. was kinda short, maybe 5' 3", but she had huge breasts, while maintaining a tight, thin waist. Her ass was round, but not too big and her hips narrow. Christine, of course, noticed Brad looking her over when she walked in. She was accustomed to this from all members of the opposite sex. Hell, even many members of her own gender. She was well aware she had a porn star body, yet she was never smug about it. In fact, she often wished she had a more "normal" figure.



She certainly didn't actively work for her look. She was simply young and active enough, with healthy genes from both sides of the family. She realized she drew attention to herself and couldn't help it, so sometimes she played it to her advantage. Today, being eager to win a job, she wore a white cotton lace eyelet blouse with an open front that only buttoned from the bustline down to the waist. She wore a woolen pencil skirt that showed her trim ass and hips. It was business attire with a clear indication of a friendly, perhaps flirty demeanor. Her magnificent breasts were encased in a thin white demi bra that still managed to push them up enough to show healthy amounts of cleavage.

Brad and Christine seemed to hit it off well. Whether her outfit had anything to do with it, could be debated, but it probably didn't hurt.

Christine was, at 25, finally out of college, having switched majors 4 times in her 7 years of studies.



"So it says here you paginated for the school paper throughout your college career," said Brad.



"That's right," said Christine. "I also helped design ads and even worked on several campaigns."



"Well, I think that's all I need to know. If you can manage those tasks, I have plenty of work I can unload on you to handle for me now. I like the samples you sent. I want you to feel completely free to be as creative as you like, so long as it fits within clients' requests. OK?"



Christine couldn't believe someone would just trust her like that, giving little artistic direction, like right off the bat. Either he was crazy or impressed by her portfolio. She hoped the latter.



"Really?" she asked. "You don't want to instruct me what to do first when we get projects in? I get total creative freedom?"



"Tell ya what. If an idea hits me, I'll run it by you. If I think it's so good that we must do it, then I'll let you know, and ask you to specifically abide to my idea, but otherwise, you have complete creative freedom. Do the best work you can, be as creative as you wish, so long as it benefits the clients. Ultimately, you are accountable to them. The key to success is understanding their needs, not yours."



That made sense and she'd heard it before. "I don't know what to say. Yes! I would love to work here!"



"Will you be willing to sign on for 32k? I know it's not much, but I'll throw in ten percent of all net profits on any new clients we sign from the day you start. If I'm able to make more money with you here, I plan on acquiring more clients.



Thirty-two thousand was really low, thought Christine. She was thinking 38 or 40 minimum when she walked in.



"I don't know, Mr. Dawson. I don't think I could afford an apartment in the city on that. Could you afford to pay me 40k and not give any percentage to me when you get additional clients?"



It was a reasonable request, thought Brad, but he honestly didn't have the cash flow to pay her that much at the moment and he explained it to her so.



"I just made a deal last month, to buy the entire building from the widow of the fella who was in the commercial properties business. I acquired 3 upstairs studio apartments in the transaction, but I haven't yet leased one of them out." he said. "It's not much, but it's fully furnished, has a small kitchen and bathroom. Almost 800 square feet. With its own central heat & air. You could live there. It's listed for $850 per month plus electric and gas, on a 1 year lease. I can give you it for $100 a month plus utilities; on an employee discount. Hell, which would save you at least 8 grand or more on rent alone, around here. Are you currently in contract anywhere else? You still live with your parents in Mansfield, right? A rather long drive, even when it's not rush hour."



Now this was a stunning compromise, thought Christine. Making 32k and paying only token rent would be even better than making 40k and having to pay rent in the city. It was a considerably better deal. It also sheltered her from added income taxes and Fikah withholding, This will lower her minimum student loan payments, as well. She jumped up on her feet, her tits nearly bouncing out of her sheer blouse, and extended her hand.



"You got a deal, Mister! When can I move in?"



"Today, if you like! Oh, and by the way, you don't have to wear clothes around me."



Christine was stunned by the statement. "What? Why would you ask such a thing?" Immediately she conjured up narratives from her sociology classes and the woke professors at Thee Ohio State University.



"I just mean, when you work here. You don't have to wear any clothes," explained Brad. "It's entirely up to you!"



"Mr. Dawson! How dare you? I am Not going to be running around naked for you! I may be in need of work, but I am certainly no whore! This... this... this is sexual harassment!"



"I'm sorry to have offended you, Miss Hastings, but I disagree, I have not harassed you in any way."



"Telling me to take my clothes off!?"



"I told you that you didn't have to, wear clothes. I did not, in any way, suggest it was preferred, much less required. Why would I? That's crazy!"



"Why would you suggest I not wear clothes?"



"I wouldn't! Perhaps you didn't hear me just say; 'I did not in any way suggest it'."



"But you just did!" insisted Christine.



"No, I didn't," Brad responded. "I simply informed you of the truth of the matter: that you don't have to wear clothes here. What is the big deal about there being no dress code? We simply do not impose one. You are the only one deciding your own wardrobe decisions. I just gave you a non-monetary employee benefit. Total autonomy. That's something you would not get at any corporate workplace. It costs me nothing and saves you having to worry about what is your wardrobe is acceptable on the job."



Christine was confused. When she thought about it, she supposed Brad's logic actually made sense. He hadn't actually made any request, demand or even a suggestion. He just said she didn't have to wear clothes, but did he have to tell her in such a manner? It seemed strange to her.



"OK, whatever. I guess I got triggered by some narratives from woke college professors" Christine said, shaking off the awkward conversation. "So I can move in tomorrow?" Getting out of her mom and dad's small house sounded so appealing and the sooner, the better.



"You bet!" said Brad.

Mr. Dawson,” Christine paused and took a deep breathe to decompress her tension. “I'm so sorry to have red into your dresscode statement. I've been subjected to lewd comments all through high school and college. I projected that motive to you and I was wrong to.”

Brad gave her a warm smile and redirected the conversation. He led her out a rear office door, where an exterior door looked out to tenant parking. To her right, a staircase ascended to 3 studio apartments.

The old owner kept this unit as a 'man cave'. He rarely used it for poker nights. I was going to list it on Air B and B.” Brad explained as he let Christine walk through the small unit. It was narrow, with a bedroom at one end and sitting room slash kitchen at the other end.

You're giving up a potential for significant lodging income, Mr. Dawson.”

Please. I'd really like it if we can both address each other by first names? Is that okay?”

Yes, us, Brad. I think you're being very creative and competitive in the compensation offer.”

Well, I've never owned rental property until last month. I really don't want the headaches that can come from it. I made sure to resign the Accounting firm to a 10 year lease, just to lower the anxiety of it all.”

Brad smiled, “I also hope the steep employee housing discount helps you endure the occasional stress of looming deadlines and long work days that can happen once in a while.”

Christine drove back to Mansfield with euphoric pride. She called her longtime childhood friend, Gloria, to help her pack up and share a pizza. Early the next morning Gloria followed Christine, both cars loaded with Christine's belongings. They spend several hours setting up house and took a late lunch break to visit the pizzeria just a block away.

At 4 o' clock Gloria left. Christine was settled in the new apartment above the office and ready to begin her new career. She made her way downstairs to see Brad off for the night.



"Thanks for letting me move in, Brad. And thank you again, for giving me this opportunity."



"I'm sure you'll be great," said Brad.



Christine was genuinely happy. Brad seemed like he would make a great boss (regardless of that bizarre verbal exchange about wardrobe) and he had been so helpful with her move.

Then, as she was leaving out the rear doorway, she decided she would greet him the following morning in her favorite, skimpy halter top. She was sure he would appreciate the view for a few minutes, before she slipping into a blazer for the rest of the day. Christine smiled, as she loved flirting, with naughty thoughts on occasion, just like any healthy young woman.



"Don't forget. Clothes are optional in the office," said Brad, as he walked her out and shut the rear door behind him.



"Not again!" grumbled Christine. She really thought Brad was crossing the line, saying she could work naked. Even if she did like teasing and flirting, she thought it was inappropriate for him to tell her that she could work naked. It somehow crossed a line, but before she had time to voice her opinion, the read office door was shut and locked.



'Fine,' thought Christine. 'He's going to be like that, I ought to just dress prudishly every day. He doesn't deserve what I have to show.'



But then the most unusual thought occurred to Christine.

What if she did in fact work completely naked? Just let her tits swing all over the place, teasing Brad all day long. He may be 'oh-so-casual' and 'innocent'; telling her she could work naked, because there is no dress code. What a load of baloney, she thought; but he would never actually expect her to follow through on the suggestion, right? It would totally put her new boss in his place! Especially on the very first day of work!



Christine was well aware of how hot she was. Her D cup tits and round firm ass drove men over the top. A few minutes of displaying her body to Brad, he would surely cross the line and be inappropriate in some way. Then she could clearly bust his chops for sexual harassment, if she wanted. That did it for her. She'd made up her mind.



On Wednesday morning, Christine awoke. She got a wonderful sleep, excited to start her first day fresh, ready to shock Brad to pieces. At 8am, she hopped out of bed, checked her emails and showered; before finally wrapping herself in a towel. She was going to doll herself up with full makeup and perfect hair. While she dried her hair, she heard Brad come through the doors downstairs at 8:30 promptly. They officially started at 9, but maybe he came in early regularly to prep for the day, she thought.



Eager to shock her new boss before any clients happened in, Christine finished her eyeliner and dropped the towel, then summoned up her righteous courage and promptly headed downstairs. She hopped down the stairs to the back vestibule. Then she opened the rear office door, only to be met by a young, nerdy-looking man in his twenties, perhaps even younger by a year or two! It wasn't Brad at all.



"Oh my god, who are you!" screamed Christine.



"I'm Jeff," screamed the skinny kid, adjusting his glasses, almost as if to be sure what he was witnessing was really happening.



Christine hunched down and tried to cover her pendulous tits, but there was simply too much flesh for her thin arms. Plenty of nipple and areola could be seen and Jeff was certainly getting a good look. Just then, the front office door opened again and Brad strolled in.



"Oh, hello, Christine! I see you've met Jeff." Brad walked across the room and turned the master light switch on. It lit up the greeting/meeting room and the three offices along one wall. He didn't even acknowledge Christine's nudity.



"I thought I was the only one working here," said Christine, somewhat annoyed Brad hadn't told her about other employees; also annoyed he hadn't mentioned her lack of clothing.

She was failing miserably at covering up to prevent this complete stranger, Jeff; from seeing her naked. All along she had intended to display herself fully in front of Brad. It was all she had been mentally prepped for, and she found herself feeling far more embarrassed now than she ever would have expected. Finally, realizing how silly she must look trying to cover up, Christine finally dropped her arms entirely and stood up straight, turning squarely in front of Jeff.



"Well, hello Jeff," she said, extending her hand. He didn't notice the attempt at the handshake, as he was too enamored by her pendulous bust, almost frothing at the mouth, eyes nearly popping out of his head.



Brad interrupted, "Christine, Jeff has done freelance work for me ever since he was an Upworks contractor, in junior high. He's swinging by to pick up some work for a client he's been handling, before he heads off to class. Sophomore at OSU."



Christine stepped close an looked up to Jeff in the eye, forcing him to do the same, finally. "Nice to meet you," said Christine, extending her hand again. This time, he was able to recognize her beautiful face, all dolled up and with flowing blond locks flowing onto her shoulders. He eventually noticed what she was doing and shook her hand, yet still not taking his eyes off Christine's glorious assets.



"I see you have the sketch package in your hands, Jeff. Thanks in advance for rushing it. Bring it back by Friday, okay?"



"Shouldn't be a problem, Mr. Dawson," said Jeff, almost stuttering, never diverting his attention from Christine's breasts. "I'll bring it by early. Maybe even today," his voice trailed off.



Jeff, realizing he was no longer needed, reluctantly left, nearly tripping over his feet on the way out the rear exit, leaving Christine standing bare in front of Brad.



"You should have told me," she said.



"Told you what?"



"About Jeff. I would Not have come down undressed, had I known it was anyone but you."



"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" asked Brad.



The question caught Christine off guard, "Because of your ridiculous request to see me naked! I thought it over and decided, 'Fuck it! I'll do it just to mess with you.' That it might be a humorous way to start our working relationship together."



"Well, that's cute, I guess. But keep in mind, I requested no such thing. I simply informed you that were allowed to work naked."



"And here I am!" said Christine, raising her arms out in the air, rocking her hips slowly; breasts swinging pendulously to her movements.



"Yes, here you are. Is everything okay?"



Christine paused her gestures and finally said, "Yes."



"Okay, your office is the front one, off to the side of the front door. You're gonna love it."



Christine could not believe Brad was not reacting to her stark naked body. It was as if she could have dressed prudishly and he would have treated her no differently. She felt impotent. Never has her body failed to charm a healthy male. It was her super power. It got her free drinks, and preferential treatments of all kinds. It got her out of all kinds of trouble and personal failures. No male authority was outside the seductive impact of her flirty assets.

Overwhelmed by the disappointment, she noticed the clock said 9am. She shrugged off down the hall, not bothering to go back upstairs to get dressed, as she had originally intended, too let down and ashamed to do so.

She thought this day would start with her possessing a charm advantage over her boss. His seeming immunity to seduction now had her completely off balance and emotionally disoriented.

She opened the far end door only to discover her office was very cramped. The door opened inwards, but not quite all the way, because the desk was in the way. Christine turned sideways to make her way through the door, squishing her breasts against it, before finally managing to squirm her way in and to her right, closing it behind her. The office was so small, the chair actually touched the wall next to the door jam.



"I'll be there in a moment to assign you some work!" Christine heard Brad bellow from the outer room.



'Oh, yeah?' she thought. 'I assume we'll be meeting in his office. This one is way too small for a meeting.'



Christine rummaged through the drawers of the desk. It was fully stocked with paper, pens, pencils, staplers, sharpeners and a myriad of other office supplies. The desk held a single-unit Mac computer, a newer model with a wireless mouse and keyboard. The desk was large enough; perhaps too deep, considering how little room she had between it and the wall. She booted up the computer and heard a knock at the door. It opened gently, so as not to ram the desk. Brad was obviously well aware of the cramped quarters.



Brad squeezed through into the room, his right thigh bumping her left arm, and Christine's jaw hit the floor. Brad was now also completely naked. Not only that, he was sporting a ten; maybe eleven-inch hard-on, with impressive girth to match. As he came into the room, his cock got within a foot of Christine's face.



"Oh my god, what are you doing?" she protested.



"Bringing you your work," said Brad, closing the door behind him, allowing him just enough room to stand next to Christine's left side. There wasn't even enough room for another chair.



"You are naked with an erection!" shouted Christine, staring at it.



"Oh yeah, sorry if that bothers you. Erections are rare, with or without clothes. It should go away soon, no worries."



"But.. but... "



Brad ignored her. "So look, here's some files I want you to clean up. Mostly client logos who need new digital files of them. Some need color separation and all of them need conversion to vectors, in SVG, also"



Brad held out a flash drive and leaned in, plugging it into an open USB port on the computer. As he did, he added; “Jeff sometimes used this space before he got his dorm room. He hasn't used since leaving home, several months ago, So I told him on Monday that you needed the space. Let me know if you lack anything. And if something looks like its Jeff's personal property, just set it out on the conference table.”

Oh,” Christine slid open the far bottom drawer; “Like this roll of bathroom tissue? And can I delete the porn shortcuts on the desktop screen?”

Brad held beck a chuckle and his cock brushed up against Christine's left breast. Her nipple tingled and firmed up in response.

I think this is a cock ring, But I can always use some extra hair ties, so I'll just leave it here.” She said with a cheeky smirk.

Okay, these image files are what we need updated. Here's the instructions and checklist, in this text file.”

She couldn't believe he just got on with talking business while standing there with an enormous hard-on rubbing up against her, yet he acted like it was no big thing. Maybe he was one of those naturalists, who go around nude all the time and it just becomes second nature to them, Christine thought. It certainly wasn't second nature to her as she felt her pussy getting damp while being faced with this adversity of humiliation and visual stimulation. She decided that the roll of bathroom tissue might be a handy thing for her to keep in the bottom drawer.



"So go ahead and open that folder, also," said Brad, pointing at the monitor.



Christine had been so focused on Brad's meaty cock, it took her a moment to register what he said.



"Oh, okay." She grabbed the mouse and opened the folder.



Brad leaned in again, pointing to one of the files. "Make print and web-ready versions of these files here," he said. "Put them in a new folder as you do it. Oh, and let me show you how I set the macros on this image editor we use. Uh.. do you mind?" Brad was pointing at the chair, indicating it would be easier if he were sitting down to explain this. Christine supposed they could swap places, but doing so ended up in a lot of flesh bumping against each other. Christine stood and stepped in front of Brad as his back pressed against the closed door. Her nipples slid across Brad's 6 pack as she felt his thick cock drag across her belly, while swapping places.

Finally, Brad was seated, cock rising impressively high in the air, while Christine stood above his shoulder, her breasts firmly at eye-level for Brad.



"Here," said Brad. "You take the mouse and I'll point to the Photoshop macros for each batch function. That way you get a feel for doing the work."



He handed the wireless mouse to Christine so she could use it on her side of the desk, but unfortunately, the distance must have been too far from the signal for the wireless mouse. She had to lean in, back toward the middle of the desk for the mouse to be responsive.

Her tits now hung down nicely as she leaned in and Brad couldn't help but study the view of the under-boob perspective. Had Christine had a boob job, this would have exposed her incisions. But she was a blessed busty babe and Brad now knew as much.



For ten minutes, Brad had Christine opening and closing files, making adjustments, getting a feel for their licensed programming tools. Never once did Brad's hard-on go down. Christine leaned back to stretch, and her boobs protruded nicely. Brad may have been holding his composure for some time, but now his cock got even stiffer as he struggled to keep acting as if everything were perfectly normal.

By now even Brad had begun to fantasize his long thick cock sliding between those luscious tits.Frankly, Brad was shocked to see his plan unfolding so nicely. It was Zach, Brad's best friend, who told him that should he ever hire an attractive woman, just to tell her she was allowed to work naked. Brad remembered the conversation clearly.



"I am not going to ask a woman to work naked!" Brad said, raising his drink. They had been at their favorite night club when the conversation took place.



"No, man," said Zachary Thomas. Zach was a successful, self-employed web developer. "You don't ask. You tell them they can."



"Why?"



"Because they will. Always. Every one of them. Because you're the only one there! I've been doing it for years with all my secretaries. You know I go through one every year or so."



"And they all work naked for you?"



"Yes, they all do. Maybe not every day, but every now and then. At first, they won't do it, but just keep bringing it up in every conversation. Tell them they are allowed to work naked, that there is no dress code. Say nothing more. Do nothing more. Don't hit on them, don't flirt with them, just say it over and over again, but in a platonic tone. Drive it home, but pretend you're doing them a favor. After a few weeks, one day you'll walk in the office and they'll be wearing their birthday suit, I shit you not."



Brad couldn't believe Zach at first, but Zach insisted that by being confident about it, it would work. Now, Brad was here on Christine's first day of work and she was already naked! It was indeed completely unexpected.

Now, here he was, already in Phase 2 of his plan, an idea he had originated on his own without Zach's input.



Seeing Christine stretching, arching her back with her arms up behind her neck, Brad said; "If your back is hurting, why don't you sit on my leg. I'm sorry it's so cramped in this office, but the other room is currently being used for storage and shipping. Perhaps we could rearrange things and somehow get you in there, but for now, this will have to do. I still have 6 more macros to guide you through."

Christine, tired of bending over for so long, decided she could probably just squeeze in to sit on the edge of Brad's left leg. He had spread them wide to allow her the room to sit, and it only pronounced how huge his cock was. She could feel it brushing up against her right thigh, no matter how she positioned herself. At first Brad even grimaced when her thigh pressed too hard and bent his hard woody firmly sideways. It was hot to the touch and flustered her trying to ignore it. She just couldn't allow herself to remain in contact with the huge cock. It just seemed to be beyond any accepted norm for a workplace.



No matter where or how Christine sat, she was forced to lean in an awkward way to avoid touching it too much. Either she lean to the right and forward, which was entirely too close to the screen, or to the right and forward, which made handling the mouse seem unnatural to her. Finally, she gave in.



"Fine!" Christine said. "Do Not take this as anything sexual, Brad, just uh... well.. take it, I guess. I need to sit comfortably to learn this stuff, and I cannot get comfortable sitting on the edge of your leg."



Christine stood, then turned to Brad and rotated his desk chair to face her, with the screen off to his right. Then she grabbed his knees and closed them together. Lastly, she turned away from him and staddled her right leg over his lap. As she lowered her ass down she commandeered Brad's thick cock and navigated it into her soaking pussy, allowing her to sit squarely in his lap. Now the two were seated where both of them could view the computer screen off to their right. Christine's right hand navigated the mouse efficiently and Brad could also point out steps with his right hand.

Even though she was by no means loose, it was apparent she had been very stimulated while in the presence of Brad's throbbing phallus. Christine slid all the way down on it. She felt a quivering tingle erupt up her spine from the incredible feeling of his cock filling her inner walls, but once she settled down, she was careful to not move much. His tip was pressing her elastic vaginal walls far up against her spine, nearly a foot higher than her crotch. She'd never felt so filled up full. At first it was a bit painful, but her amazing cunt conformed to the new visitor.



Brad noticed his cock now swelling even more, inside Christine as she planted herself so firmly on him, but otherwise, he was able to maintain his composure and resist the urge to pump. Despite the lack of pistoning motion, the pulsing throb of his girth was perhaps even more stimulating to her G-spot. It couldn't be stopped and it was slowly progressing on it's own.



"Okay," said Brad, reaching his left arm around her slender waist, to stabilize her and protect his cock from a workplace injury. Lifting his right hand up, he brushed his arm against Christine's right breast. In fact, it almost rested on his arm. "Pardon me," he said.



Christine couldn't help but be so turned on by this chain of events. Yes, she knew she was in a ridiculous situation, yet now she didn't want it to end. She experienced the most amazing feeling with Brad's cock inside her. She was amazed she was able to take him all in; how her body was able to adapt to his girth and length. Even though she was tightening up, not pumping, which would have kept things well lubricated, just sitting there pretending it was no big deal only made her hornier. She had to focus on the training, so as not to appear like a slut to her new boss. The most arousing aspect was that she was fully in control of everything. He was her captive and subject to her will. She'd never had so much control over the situation, and it aroused her in a new way.



With his rock-hard cock never softening, Christine did her best to remember what Brad was showing her. Somehow. he managed to go on as if absolutely nothing was happening. Christine, faking a need to grab a pen and notepad from the left middle drawer, leaned over. She glanced down at her pussy, seeing the thick base of Brad's cock disappearing into it. Her swollen outer pussy lips were kissing his huge hairy ball sack. That brief glance helped to dampen things, as it were, and Christine found herself grimacing and yet, smiling, just the same, so glad that her face was turned away from him.



Brad was impressed with how well he managed to control himself, actually. He wanted to stand up, bend Christine over the desk and pump like mad, yet he somehow managed to remain calm. Still, blood flushed through his cock, never ceasing, Pumping more pressure into it, keeping it stiff as stone. He couldn't help it. Christine was a big-titted fox and he couldn't believe he was feeling her tight pussy surrounding his happy cock. It felt amazing, Yet Christine refused to even clinch her cheeks, much less move up and down. How he wished she would.



Christine secretly wanted to be fucked hard. She halfway wished Brad would just take her and have his way with her. Sure, she'd played the rape fantasy out with a boyfriend once or twice, but this man, her new boss, really was a stranger. Effectively, was he crossing the lines? Or was she? She remained frozen on his dick, ever vigilant not to move any muscle, while continuing to listen to his instructions.



"Well, that's enough to get started, right?" asked Brad, finally constricting his left arm around her waist, to slide her ass up a bit. while shifting his position a bit, Christine felt his bulge move an inch or so deeper inside her.



"Yes, I think so," she said meekly.



"Well, should you perhaps allow me to leave?"



"Oh, and I was just getting comfortable," Christine found herself saying meekly. There was a slightly awkward pause.



"Oh, I know you joke and it is very cramped in here. It also seems very hot. I should maybe have the A/C checked."



Christine wasn't sure it was the A/C or the current situation, but he was right about how stuffy and hot it felt.



"I will have it looked into. So, should you get up now?"



Christine pressed her hands against Brad's thighs and slowly lifted up, shifting her body over the edge of the chair. Finally, his cock plopped out of her, slapping back against his stomach. As she glanced at it, Christine noticed what a beautiful cock it really was, regardless of its size. Aesthetically, it was very well trimmed and pleasing to the eye.



"Uh, should I open the door?" asked Christine.



Brad was already getting off the chair, crowding her yet again, his cock once again sliding against her as he tried to move around her.



"If I can just squeeze around you again."



As he almost finished shuffling past her, Christine blurted out, "I'm sorry. I cannot take it anymore! I need that wonderful cock!"



She dropped down on her knees and shoved the meaty sceptre in her face, stuffing more into her mouth than she ever thought possible. She was raging horny and had tossed out the notion of appearing a slut. It's exactly what she wanted!



Brad was overjoyed. Christine was amazing, sexy and skilled! Minutes later, he finally had her over the desk, sending her reeling in motion and noisy volume.



"Cum all over me. Oh please, cum all over me!" Christine squealed.



Brad pulled out, his back hitting the wall. Juices squirted on Christine's shoulders and back, another blast splattered on her ass and thighs. Some of it even hit the desk and floor.



"I cannot believe I just did that," said Christine, after they quieted down.



"Do you wish we hadn't?"



"Well. It's just..."



"Just what, Christine.”

She bit her lip but couldn't find the right words.

Look, this does not in any way reflect poorly on your character or employment. We're grown, consenting adults. Thank you for allowing me to fuck you. I am deeply honored. Truthfully, I am fighting off fantasies of what might be.”

Christine wrapped her body around him in a long full-body hug.

Now let's get to work! I'm eager to see what you got!"



She laughed. "As if you don't know," she said. "But will you be expecting this always from now on?"



"Of course not. This is not a job requirement."



"Oh, well that's too bad," said Christine. "I think I would like it very much if it was!"

Based on a post by AnonymousPerv, for Literotica.