Sunday, June 21, 2026

Emmy, The Class Nudist: Part 3.

Emmy, The Class Nudist: Part 3.

Wes and Carson Become Part of the Jackson circle. 

Based on a post by WatchingCloud. Listen to the Podcast at My First Time.



It's 7am Saturday morning. Carson is staring at his Windows XP screen saver. He's stayed up late, scouring AOL, MySpace, and even the new Facebook websites, looking for any accounts of Emmy's. He downloaded any and all photos he could find, then made a custom screensaver of Emmy's photos.

Carson believes he's the luckiest guy in Texas. He's living every teen boy's wildest fantasy; a pretty teen nudist who's sexually exploring, but still a virgin; for now.

What he can't figure out is; 'Why me?'

Finally, he quits staring at the screensaver of 35 pics of Emmy, and he turns of the CRT monitor, to get back to his studies. Around 10 am Wes stops by and Carson's dad directs Wes to Carson's bedroom.

“I want all the facts, Carson. Tell me what you did with the hottest secret nudist in the county!”

“Yeah, morning. Yeah, not much I can say, Spunky. We studied, then shared a pizza and sodas.”

“Hey, Carson! Its me. Don't give me the class book report. Give me the real status.!”

“Okay, Spunky, I gotta say, I'm sitting here all morning trying to wrap my head around the best thing ever to happen to me.”

“So she's into you? Wes cut in.

“Yeah, I think we're officially a thing, at least among the two of us.”

“Did she get naked again?”

“I think I'll decline to answer that.”

“She did! Oh my god! You friggin hit the jackpot, dude!”

Carson couldn't contain his glee and his grin spread from ear to ear. “Please, Wes. I nearly blew it by being seen with you in the woods, last Wednesday. I'm not going to discuss anything that might be just as bad.”

“Yeah, I'm sure she thinks I's so perverted that she won't ever want you to remain my friend.” Wes lamented.

“Dude, it's the most amazing thing. It's not that she hates you seeing her naked. It's that she wants you to treat her with honor and politeness.”

So when are you going to see her again?

“She's gone back down to Humble, where she grew up. Her friends are graduating, today. I think she and her parents will get home tomorrow. I'm going to try to do all my prep for finals while she's gone. If I know her as we;; as I hope, she's in the back seat of her parent's Escalade, with all her textbooks., making good use of the 8 hours of weekend driving.”

Just then Carson's computer speakers dinged. Then her heard 'You've got mail' and his monitor illuminated.

The screensaver locked up for just a second, frezzing Emmy's close up smile, then the Windows desktop appeared.

“Holy shit, dude! You've got it bad!” Wes chided.

Wes saw the AOL Instant Messenger window It listed username EmiliaJack as a contact. An indicator showed a new message waiting.

He clicked and her message read; “Finally driving into Humble Texas. How's your morning?”

“Holy fucking fuck!” Wes was giddy.

Carson responded fast; “Sitting in my room, trying to do my studying. But Wes just stopped by. We're both here.”

“Hi, Wes! Glad to not see you ;)” Emmy chided him.

“Oh God!” Wes said as he turned red.
“Ha ha! Great line, Emmy. Actually he's upset that I'm not telling him everything about last night's study group.”

“Did you tell him about a possible assignment for next weekend?” Emmy asked.
“Huh?” Wes perked up.
“Not yet. Like I say, he just walked in right before your message dinged me. Why don't you spell it out, now?”

“Uh, sure. Okay, Wes. I have a dear friend whose graduation I'm going to, today. Next Friday she's coming up to stay the long weekend, and be at my graduation celebration. I used to go on double dates with her, and it sure would be fun to do so, again... See where I'm going?”

“Holy. Shit!” Wes blurted. “Can I type, Carson?”

Carson quickly typed; “Wes is going to talk to you, Here he is”

Then Carson got up and Wes sat at his desk chair.

“Uh, Hey Emmy. Wes here. I'm actually stunned and very interested. Why me, of all people?”

“If Carson has been your friend since 1st grade, that speaks very highly of you. That's how much I respect his good judgment of character.” Emmy explained.

“But after what I did just this week, and I dragged Carson into it? How can you even stand to look at me?” Wes trembled as he typed.

“You accepted correction responsibly, Wes. You're not a bad guy. You're actually one of the better guys in the Lindale class of 2005.”

“That's an incredibly kind thing to say, and I want to deserve it, and live up to it.” What can I do for you?” Wes typed.

“Penny Martin is my best friend. We share the same values and lifestyle. Yes, that means what you hope it means. She just split with her boyfriend and is feeling a bit melancholy. I told her we need to do an old-fashion double date, together. I told her to trust me to have a great guy, eager to make sure she does.”

Wes jumped up from the chair and screamed' “Yes! Yes! Thank You Jesus!”

Carson sat back down and typed; “This is Carson. Wes is busy jumping on the bed and singing praises to God for his undeserved blessings.”

“LOL” Emmy replied.

“ROFLOL” Carson agreed.

Emmy elaborated; “I know we all have our own families getting together. But sometime before She leaves on Memorial Day, the 30th, We will do something, okay? Penny's staying at my house the whole weekend.”

“Sounds like a plan” Carson confirmed. Wes was finally completely winded and resumed his seat at the foot of Carson's bed.

“I gotta go, we're at the high school football field now, and the seats are filling up.”
“Okay, looking forward to your safe return, Emmy.”

“Keep studying, Carson. Distraction happen.” And with that the conversation ended.

“Crap,” Wes said. “I wish I had a phone with AIM on it.”

“I wish I could afford the data charges” Carson concurred.

Champ's Last Battle.

Wes left and Carson spend most of the Saturday fully reviewing the entire list of subjects he was expecting to be tested on.

On Sunday morning, Wes called at about 9am. “Hey Carson. Wes here. I'm terrified that Champ is missing. Can you maybe come help me look for him?”

“Sure. I'll tell mom and Dad, and grab some breakfast. Expect me in about 35 minutes, okay?”

“Thanks” Wes said with a trembling voice.

Carson called Wes's cell as he drove in the driveway. Wes said he's going to wait at the pond for him to get there, then sweep the back 80 acres.

The two guys spread about 100 feet apart and walked along. Occasionally they yelled; “Champ!” But with no reply. Often the stopped to listen for wimpers or distant barking. Nothing.

They approached Wes's big tree stand, where he hunted deer and placed salt blocks and corn grain. Nothing. They climbed up onto the big 8 by 8 decking, and looked everywhere. Nothing. Got down and continued as far as the fence line, where a peanut field was recently planted. Then they moved laterally and reversed direction. Sweeping back near where the Jackson home was. As Carson approached, they saw scattered blood, Calling Wes over, he moved on. Soon fur could be seen in the blood. It was the color of the Gold Lab, Champ.

Then Wes collapsed to the ground; “No!” he screamed, Carson saw where he was looking. It was a bloody mess. Champs mutilated body was laying in the woods, just 120 feet from Emmy's backyard pool.

Carson went to Wes's side and put his arm around his shoulder. “I'm so sorry, Wes.”

Wes bawled with all the agony of a grieving young man who lost his closest, most loyal friend. Once he reached a point of no more energy to wail, he got off the leaf-covered forest soil and walked over to where Champs mangled head laid, discarded.
Carson approached again; “Wes, Take this time to tell Champ what you're feeling. Stay here, while I inspect the scene.”

Wes wimpered and nodded.

Carson walked in a circle around the bloody mess. Each full circle was followed by another at a 20 foot wider circumference. After 4 circles he returned to Wes. As he came near, Wes was telling Champ a story from several memorable adventures that the boy and his dog had lived, together.

Carson sat on the ground, about 20 feet away resting his back against a tree trunk. He listened to maybe three more stories. Then Wes turned to Carson, and waited to hear what Carson had to say.

“Wes, Champ killed a massive Razerback, but died in the battle. I don't know where that monster came from, but this is the last forest that beast will terrorize, thanks to Champ. That razorback's corpse is just on the other side of that scrub brush with a huge dog bite in his throat. I'm guessing the monster blood out slower than Champ, But he's just as dead, now.”

“Wow!” Wes surmised. If a hero is going to die, the most noble death is while slaying a dragon.”

“Well said,” Carson commended his best friend. “We need to get a hold of the Jacksons. Their place is going to stink bad if we don't have a burial real soon. “

Carson called Emmy and told her, first. He'd taken several pics of the gory site and told Emmy he'd email them when he got home.

“Let me talk to my folks. Can you say there for a bit, and We'll call you back?” Emmy arranged.

In Business With Doug Jackson.

In a few minutes, Emmy's dad called; “Carson, It's Doug Jackson. We're so sorry to hear of the loss. Wes had a great dog. The Lab came by several times last fall, when we were at the construction site. Dog's like Champ are, well ; the best friend a guy like Wes can have.”
Carson had hit the speakerphone button and Wes heard most of that. Wes teared up again, hearing a stranger's tribute to his faithful dog.

“So the woods are a carcass-strewn mess, and nothing stinks like rotting pig.” Doug redirected the discussion. “Do you know anyone who can handle a skid-steer, backhoe, and ATV?”
“I'm fairly competent on all three;” Wes volunteered.
“Wes, is that you;” Doug said, upon hearing a different voice.
“Yes sir.”

“Oh, Wes; I hope my words weren't too stressful for you to hear?” Doug inquired.
“It was the kindest eulogy I could hope for, sir.”

“I'm sorry I haven't come by to pay your family a visit, Wes. I kept meaning to, since we're neighbors, according to Emmy. But listen, I've seen you a few times. You look like an able fella. I'm going to have my site supervisor haul some heavy equipment out to the place on a fifth wheel trailer. I'd love to hire someone to give both animals a proper burial as soon as possible. The decay will stink by tomorrow. We have a beg graduation event next weekend and I'm willing to pay overtime wages if you're available, today?
“Uh, I think I need to do it, sir. For Champ.”

Doug spelled out the terms completed the call.

Carson took Wes and they walked back through the woods, back to Carson's house. They relived the grieving stages when retelling Wes's parents and siblings. Carson was busy frying up eggs and bacon, then the boys ate a full meal.

Doug called back while they ate, informing them the equipment will be in the driveway at 12:30pm.


Carson and Wes were there to meet the diver and get briefed on proper operations, then too then keys.

Driving around the furthest perimeter, they approached the bloody scene with the backhoe and skid steer. Wes dug a separate grave for Champ, under a nearby beautiful tall pine tree. Carson scraped up the ground anywhere he saw signs of Champ's dissected body parts. Meanwhile Wes dug a bigger grave hole for the monster. There's no way Wes would desecrate Champs grave with such an evil creature.

Carson was still finishing smooth the grave over Champs buried body when Wes had the bigger second hole prepared. As Carson's skid-steer crawled toward the backhoe, he saw Wes using the bucket to take out his rage on the big black devil. As Wes saw Carson approach his trance was broken and he made one large sweep, scooping the razorback and tumbling the corpse into the big grave. Then he retreated the backhoe and retraced his rout around the property, to avoid harming the fresh new sod. Back at the drive, he parked on the gravel side shoulder, then pulled out a garden hose and sprayed the equipment clean.

Carson arrived in the skid-steer while the backhoe was getting washed. Within 10 minutes the job was done. They called Doug and reported on the completion. Doug told Wes he'd come buy to get the keys at his place, plus apologize for a terrible disrespect in not coming by sooner.

Carson and Emmy returned to their books in prep for the college-level exams in the days ahead.

Hogs Get Harvested.

When Mr. Doug Jackson finished unpacking from the trip, he and Donna arrived at the Hernandez home, They came with a sympathy card and a pie, which they'd picked up at a Tyler supermarket.
The Hernandez family was gracious even in their grief.

Doug turned to topic to the growing feral pig problem. He drew some diagrams of some traps he knew worked well in the coastal areas, down near Houston. Doug, Wes, and Mr Hernandez discussed a strategy for eradicating the hogs.
Finally, Doug turned to Wes. Handing him and envelop, he said; “Here's the fee we agreed upon. I walked through the area while the girls unloaded. You guys did a professional job without ripping up my lawn. I threw in an extra $100 each for you and Carson.”
Wes thanked him and said it was a great honor to get to bury Champ, himself.
“Now I want to talk about another possible venture. Can I contract with you, to implement this hog eradication plan?”

“I'm listening.” Wes looked Doug in the eye.
“Okay, I'll list the steps as I comprehend them. Jump in if I miss something.
One. We get an ATV, with a flatbed, and a power T-post driver.

Two. We haul Hog fencing, T-posts, and feed corn out to certain selected sites where we want to trap hogs. The Coral traps are the lowest maintenance and most proven design. I want to try that first.
Three. we install the circular, spring-gate corals, and set the bait.

Four. Each morning, you check all the corals, with your firearm. Any trapped ferals are shot and left til after school's done.

Five. After school, you come back and drag out the dead pigs and take a photo of the kill, then bury them before nightfall.
I will pay you and your construction team an hourly rate to erect the corals. You pick the team wisely.

I will pay a set price for each hog, and a bonus for expediency. The first five in a week gets you a set rate. The next five, in addition to the first five, gets you an even higher rate.
I'm asking you to work yourself out of a job. And if you're a productive worker, you'll never lack for a good-paying job.”


Wes nodded and said nothing.

“Did I miss anything?” Doug looked at Wes, then his father.
“Mr. Hernandez added; “Mr. Jackson. What you are proposing to do, is a great service to this part of the county. If your work is backed up with follow-through, you will be a popular man, and a leading candidate for County Commissioner.”
Doug chuckled. “Neighbor, My daughter speaks well of your son and his friend, Carson. I suspect that's because the boys come from good families and proper up-bringing. I think you and I are both contributing what God has blessed us with.”

That brought a smile to Mr. Hernandez and he stood and shook Doug's hand. “I will leave you and Wes to negotiate the rates and finish up. It is an honor to meet your, Mr. Jackson. And an even bigger honor to be your good neighbor.”

The next day, Monday, Wes left school and stopped by the wireless store to pick up the business phone that Doug had included on the deal. Then he arrived home in time to haul the posts, fence panels, and other equipment out to the two best sites he'd picked. He drove a center stake and with a string he walked a circle, using orange spraypaint to mark a layout. Then he measure the spots to set T-posts and lastly he fired up the power drive, to drive the 8 foot posts down 3 feet. The next morning, his dad helped him fasten the first corral. They decided to spread seed corn outside the spring-gate, and more in the middle of the coral.

They headed into town for dad's job and Wes's classes. It was Tuesday, after classes, when Wes saw his first 3 trapped hogs.
He executed them and came back with the backhoe. He spent the next 3 hours digging a long enough trench grave to handle 100 hog burials. Having another hour of daylight, He went to the other site and dug that trench grave even though that coral was not yet erected.

On Wednesday morning, the 2nd coral was made operational. Now the heavy work was done. He kept the skid-steer and ATV machines, but had the backhoe returned to the company.

By Thursday morning they realized the biggest hogs were jumping the 60 inch high fence. He was eradicating most of the ferals, but He's have to hunt the big trophy hogs the old fashion way.


He was now spending an hour each morning, and another hour each evening. He was making more weekly income as a contract trapper, than any of his classmates were earning in retail.

Beuller Day.

Wes was not trying to be like Emmy and Carson, at school. Wes took practical classes and had no problem attaining a 3 point 4 GPA.

Carson and Emmy had GPA numbers above 4 point 1. But they all were wise enough to know character is not an intellectual pursuit. The best friends are the ones with integrity, regardless of intelligence. Thursday was the last day of classes, for the seniors. That's when all the test scores came back. Emmy and Carson were ready for a much-deserved time of unwine ding.

Last Friday they talked about a Monday date night. But it made more sense to Make the Bueller Day event their best plan for the official first date. That left them better prepared for Finals and achieving their best legacy in academics.
Thursday night, Carson had dinner with the Jacksons. It was a very relaxed and fun time. After helping pick up the table, Emmy and Carson went to the drive-in movie. The movie didn't start til about 9pm, but all the senors were doing various tailgate party games.
Carson parked the car near the back, then he and Emmy walked down front where Frisbees and footballs were being tossed. A sand volleyball court was full of several classmates.

Carson and Emmy soon became the buzz of the gossip girls. The class of 2005 latest couple, were two brainiacs who had no past dating history. The couple held hands and visited several happy classmates.

Janet Holmann finally came up to Carson and said; “You know, Carson, most people don't wait til the end of high school, to get a high school sweetheart.”
“Oh,” Carson contemplated. “Then I guess Emmy and I aren't most people.” he added with a smile.
Just then Tom Bierman's back hatch opened up and his stereo cranked out; 'School's Out For Summer, ' by Alice Cooper. A flash mob of seniors gathered around and danced with abandon as they celebrated the biggest shared achievement of their lives.

The song ended and Pink Floyd's Brick in the Wall serenaded the dancing seniors.

Wes showed up just then, and Emmy went over to give him a big hug. “I'm deeply sorry for your loss, Wes. Dad tells me you're teaming up with him to protect the township?”

“Hi, Emmy. Your dad's being too modest. Truth is, he's paying me to exact revenge of the whole village of feral hogs.”

“Well, I want to thank you for cleaning up my back yard. You are coming to my place tomorrow? I have a friend who's hoping so?”
“Yes, I'll be there. And this time I'll come from the front, not the back.” Wes winked.

Wes had lots of friends to see, having just arrived. So he took his leave and Carson and Emmy slowly worked their way back to their car, stopping at the projector & concession stand to use the restrooms.

The drive in was playing Ferris Bueller's Day off, as an encore dedicated to the graduates, for the past 8 graduating classes. Everyone had seen it, but it's still a classic worthy endless viewing. But Carson and Emmy had their own entertainment preferences.

Emmy's tits never enjoyed so much 'attention and comforting'. She stayed clothed so far, but wearing a loose spaghetti-string tank and knit skirt, she was 'commando' underneath.

Halfway through the movie, the crowd all spontaneously gathered up front for the Chicago Parade scene. Carson grabbed Emmy, who was clueless about this Lindale tradition. She noticed what seemed like a rush of people walking. “I hope they aren't all hoping to use the restroom right now?”

“Nope.” was all Carson said.

Emmy saw a mass of folks standing near the volleyball area, all looking at the big screen. Then the girls in dirndls appeared. Followed by a classic Wayne Newton sound track.

Carson said; “Miss Emmy Jackson, may I have this dance?”

Her body molded silently into his. The two swayed to the sweeping melody of gratitude. It was more cathartic than they'd expected, the lingering touch and the two whole bodies syncing into one movement, sealed their intentions to be one with each other.
Then came the joyful contrast of the Beatles singing Twist And Shout. It was more of the freedom energy that was expressed in the Alice Cooper and Pink Floyd selections, earlier.

Returning to the car, way back in the dark void of the back row, Emmy and Carson got comfortable. Very, comfortable. Carson set a throw blanket on the front dash, then Emmy expressed her personal freedom by removing her tank and skirt.

Carson's Chevy Lumina had a plush Velour split bench seat. It was made for expressive lovers. Both backrest portions reclined, and the tilt steering also descends in toward the dash.

Emmy gleefully tugged Carson's knit polo off, and leaned her naked chest up against his. She wasn't done. His shorts were slowly assaulted and in their retreat she took effective control of everything above his knees. Her dominion over textiles went unchallenged.

“Carson, when I do decide to give my virginity to you, I want to plan and celebrate that moment in a manner worthy of our deep devotion. But I want you to survive til then. To that end, you will, your lovely cock will, be a subject of my earnest effort at having a very satisfied partner.”


I'm so glad you said that. Emmy. I fully agree with your sentiments. Thank You.”

Then Carson grabbed a throw pillow and turned his back against the driver door, with the pillow softening his back support. Emmy allowed his right leg to slide across the backrest and she sat between his legs his arms surrounded her narrow waist and his lips began nibbling her ear lobe and along her neck. It immediately produced a massive crop of goose bumps all over her tantalized body. As that sensation slowly subsided, his fingers began fondling her pelvic tuft and warm cunt lips.

“Ah, Oh, Gawd!” She mewed. Soon her clit rose out of it's shroud and Carson's soft fingertips found it. With one hand he slid two fingers back and forth along her lips, and the other had was devoted to gently pinching and diddling her happy clit. As that passion mounted, her once again began kissing her neck and nibbling on her sensitive earlobe.

Her breathing became panting. Her panting became screams of euphoric bliss. Finally she clamped her kneed hard, compressing he hands to an uncomfortable constraint.

Carson kept the one hand firmly on her exploding clit, but his other hand cloned the same efforts on her hard brown nipple.
This climax wasn't so much a summit as it was a higher plain of existence. Carson expertly kept her in that world for nearly 10 minutes. That's when he realize she was in sensory overload and shut down. She was unconscious for another 3 minutes after he suspended his manipulations.

Both his arms now wrapped around her torso, One under her tits and the other just above her hard nipples.

She came to about the time Cameron sat catatonic in the chair, at a backyard pool. “What did I miss?” Emmy asked.

“Oh, I assure you, You didn't miss anything. Every climax and Orgasm was fully immersed in you.”
“Did I pass out? All I remember is I was on this unending blissful experience, then I missed about 8 minutes of the movie?”

“I'm sorry. “ Carson sheepishly said.
“You'd better not be! I'm dating the most wonderful lover and minstrel of orgasms, and he's sorry?
“Mister Jenkins, I'm not worthy!” Emmy gushed.
Then she became aware of the thing poking into the arch of her back. Sitting up, she pivoted and looked down at the lovely cock she'd been crushing.
“Oh, Mister Cock! I'm so sorry I was squishing you.” She descended and kissed the tip. Then she slid her knees onto the floorboard and her lips caressed his alert pole.

Both her hands competed for room to express affection on his phallus. Her right hand slid under his sack and brought it out and up for easier fondling. Her left hand locked around the base of his shaft and synchronized with the steady pumping of her lips, and also the rhythmic swallow-massaging of her tongue.
A week of anticipation celebrated the arrival of her devoted sensual lips. His cock was exceedingly joyous to be back in her worshiping mouth. And Before the principal met Shawna's foot in the kitchen, Emmy had swallowed three doses of Carson's love cream.

Emmy stayed there a few minutes more, kissing and licking Carson's happy cock. The turgid state now just a memory, Emmy grabbed the throw blanket off the dash and spread it on the seat cushion then sat inside Carson's cuddling arm.

As the credits rolled, the two lovers found their clothing and dressed for the ride home. Then they had one long, long, tongue-wrestling kiss. All they knew was that as they withdrew for a breath, Ferris said; “You're still here? It's over! Go Home.”

Taking the queue, Carson started the engine and off they went.

Commencement Practice.

The only event on Friday for Seniors was the 10am walk-thru at the football field. Carson decided to go out and pick up Emmy so they didn't have separate cars. The superintendent read each name and each senior walked across the platform.

Emmy learned one thing from her part. As her name was called, a loud cheer came from a solitary voice up in the bleachers. Penny had arrived.

After walk-through, Penny came down among the Lindale Graduates and found all three of them It was fortunate that the last names were all in the H thru J range. Emmy introduced the guys and the four headed to the parking lot. Donna drove Penny to the school, so they all ended up in the same car.

“You mom says she'll have lunch ready when we get back to the house.

Penny stepped around to Wes's side as they walked. “Emmy tells me that you and I have a lot in common?”

Wes turned beet red; “I'm going to plead the fifth.” This brought a round of laughs.

Penny was about Emmy's height, but with an extra measure of tits and ass.
Her personality is where the contrast is most striking. Penny speaks her mind and Initiates her preferred agenda.
Today Penny wore 'Daisy Dukes and a white cotton blouse, tied up under her C cup tits. Sitting in the back seat of the four door Lumina, Penny sat close enough to make Wes confident she was determined to enjoy the weekend with him.
“I'm so sorry to hear about Champ.” Penny began. Emmy told me your story. Labradors are such faithful friends, aren't they?”

Wes was surprised that Penny was this aware of his weekend tragedy.

“I hear you and Carson started a heavy equipment excavating business?”

“Yeah, Doug and I are also working on a feral hog eradication effort.” That reminded Wes to check his email and see if Wes had any further thoughts on the big monster Razorback problem.

Penny saw the shiny red blackberry and was enamored.

“It's my new business phone. Mr. Jackson wants to keep in touch during the day and when I'm in the fields.”

Pulling into the Jackson home, they were net at the entry by Emmy's mom, Donna. The group sat down to a great spread of sandwiches, fresh fruits, and other picnic classics.
“Kids' I have a 2pm meeting to get to, then I need to get payroll done. I need you to be available for the catering and party rental folks to check with, and answer their questions. Call me if you need me to help answer a question.

The Tent guys will set up to the east of the pool, about 50 feet. I don't need you to set up anything, just be available. Got it?”

“Sure, mom.” Emmy smiled. Donna went out to her Jaguar, leaving the four alone.

“Crap!” Penny blurted out. I thought we'd be naked in the pool within 30 minutes. Unless you think the workers are okay with some eye-candy, Emmy?”

“Oh, no, Penny. You're not going to talk me into that again.” As much as I share your desire.”

Wes's head was on a swivel, his jaw on his placemat. Penny just blurted out a desire for them all to swim buck naked together. And it wasn't the first time they'd done it, either.

Wes looked over at Carson, who was just finishing his baked beans and potato salad. Not even blinking at the girls randy ideas.

“Okay.” Emmy spoke authoritatively. “Emmy's rules. No nudity before the last delivery truck leaves.

They went to the game room and fired up the PlayStation. They started up Quake and began blasting away. The guys were dominating and the girls were clueless to deal with it. Then the doorbell rang. Emmy paused the game and went to the front part of the house. It was the tent and table rental. She showed them the layout drawing and asked them to ring the bell when done and she'd sign for it.

The game resumed and the advantage got even more obvious for the guys. Penny stood up in the game room, just off to the side of the plasma TV. Then she pulled the white ties, of her cotton blouse. The guys didn't notice. She unbuttoned the 3 buttons and the blouse opened draping off to the sides of her tits. Still the guys were intensely unaware.

Emmy Looked over at Penny from her perch on the other end of the sofa. Knowing exactly what the tactic was, Emmy reached one hand up behind her neck and grabbing her polo shirt's collar, tugged it over her head, instantly becoming topless.

Penny also slipped the sleeveless white blouse down her arm and let it fall away. The caused a very noticeable wide sweep of white cotton blouse making a descending trajectory to the rug.

“The Hell!” Wes gasped.

The dramatic background music of the game was dramatic and intense. The girls started swaying and bopping with the music, standing in just their hot pants and tits jiggling.

The girls still kept up their reasonable skill, but the guys were totally enamored by the double titty show on either side of the plasma screen. In the next two minute the girls had left the guys in the dust. Then the doorbell rang again.
“Fellas' can one of you get the door? Penny and I are not presentable.”
“Oh, I think you're both exceptionally presentable! “Wes said with glee.

Penny tossed her game controller on the ottoman and climbed over the reclining Wes and said, you want to see real competition, Wes? I'll wrestle you to the ground!” She started giggling as the two began tickling each other.

Carson said; “I'll get the door.” It was the lawn care. They were running late.

“Yeah, ah; those fellas behind the garage are getting the tent ready. Please get your mowers over there and I'll have them hold off while you mow and bag that section. Then go ahead and do the regular routine, okay?”

The men nodded; “Se Senor.”

Carson went to the tent crew and caught them just before the first stakes were driven.
“Can you guys go grab a coke from the Fridge in the garage? I need the lawn guys to sweep over the tent area. In the next 5 minutes. They know they screwed up. But we don't want them getting grass clippings all over the tent and tables. Oh, and theirs ice cream bars in there, too. Grab one.”

Having solved that conflict, Carson went back into the game room. Emmy was busy closing all the blinds and Penny had Wes down on the floor next to the sofa. She was sitting on his hips and her tongue in his tonsils.

Wes's hands were both glued to Penny's soft pendulous tits. but didn't even notice that his own shirt was off.

Emmy finished closing all the shades and came back to the sofa.

“Okay, tonsil exam over, boys and girls! We have a couple more rules, so we don't ruin the family's reputation in the new community. No indoor nudity with the shades open. When the doorbell chimes, whoever is the low scorer, has to pause and slip on essential clothes; and answer the door.


“Penny started it,” said Wes, in his most juvenile tone of voice.

“Penny chimed in; “Hey! Penny's rule. Penny gets to win, or Penny gets physical; Which of course is how Penny usually wins.”

Emmy took back the narrative; “I'm calling an audible. We're going old-school. We're playing strip Twister. Boys against girls. We start out Barefoot plus two garments each. When you get stripped nude, you're have one more chance, then you're out.”

“So, Two garments, Three strikes.” Carson confirmed.

Emmy detailed the essentials. Only hands and feet may touch the mat. Move an appendage each time the spinner declares the directive, if your appendage is already on a color which is called, you move it to another. Only one appendage on each color dot. No sharing. And no putting force on an opponent to knock them out.”

Wes and Penny started. After 4 moves, Wes had Penny blocked from reaching a mandated color dot. Again she attacked Wes and had him straddled on the mat. Emmy and Carson both agreed that Penny lost.

Wes got to remove a garment. He opted to remove her 'Daisy Dukes,' and after unsnapping the waistband then unzipping, he slowly slid them down her perfectly tanned legs. Penny stepped out then pirouetted and sat down. Penny felt like she won, because in Penny's mind, getting naked is a reward.

Now Carson competed with Emmy. She aggressively cornered him before he even knew her advanced strategy. He ended up on his ass, humiliated.

Emmy extended a hand and pulled him up. Then she stepped face to face just inches from each other's nose, she unbuckled his shorts and unzipped them. The shorts hit the mat with a plop.

“Good effort” she said as she shook his turgid cock, as if it was a normal handshake by contestants.

Wes proved as good as Emmy, and the next several matches led to a final contest. All four of them were now completely naked and enjoying the freedom and visual delights.

The final match came down to a buck naked Wes against an equally naked Penny.

After 6 moves, Wes was in a crab-walk stance, but Penny was ass-up and facing away from him, generally straddling Wes's torso. Before the next spin, Penny realized her 'upper hand' and decided to lower her ass to hover just above Wes's fat 6 inch cock.

Wes now knew he couldn't make another move, so he started his own version of trash-talking.
“Penny, look down. You know you want it.” Wes began seducing her. “You came all the way up her to get me where you want me. Now I'm waiting for you, girl. Just let yourself go, baby. I'll catch you in a wonderful way, baby.” I can scratch that itch deep in your pussy, right now, girl. Feel me. I feel really good.”

“Don't listen to him, Penny.” Emmy countered. “He wants to disqualify you, girl.”

Penny looked down. Just below her glistening bald cunt lips, was the most beautiful turgid cock. One which would split her wide open and scratch all her prurient desires. Slowly she squatted til she could feel his cock tip rub her dripping wet cunt.

“That's it. Does that cock tip feel good? Take some more of it.” Wes was taking control of her.

Just Like a snowball begins it's roll down a hill, the momentum began to break Penny's competitive drive.

Emmy knows Penny better than anyone. She knew her will to win was crushed by her own sexual craving. In a flash Emmy jumped from the sofa and pushed her nude teammate away, The two nude girls went tumbling to the floor.

The guys had won, the guys stood and high-fived each other, Todger poles wobbling in a taunt to the girls.

The guys got dressed and went out to confirm all the deliveries. The final truck left and the guys texted Donna to update her. They still had an hour before the parents got home.

The two guys went to take a pic of the tent setup. Rounding the back of the garage, they heard the splashes off the diving board. In a minute the guys were naked in the water with the girls. Penny called; “Chicken fight! Wes and me against Emmy and Carson. The guys dunked down and the girls mounted their shoulders. It was a contrast of nimble verses bulk.

After a few rounds, Emmy got out and grabbed the pool volleyball set. Same teams and no one really kept score. It was really just two girls who loved having two nice guy admiring their naked bodies.

When they saw Donna through the kitchen window the four got out. The guys dressed outside, where they'd left their clothes.

The girls toweled off and went inside, then sat naked on the kitchen counter stools, talking to Donna and Doug.

When the two guys came in, Doug sat with them in the living room and had a few questions for Wes. Wes suggested that the high platform tree stand was close enough to the 2nd coral. He thought he might camp out and see what he could learn. The moon is almost full tonight, so Wes was confident he can drop a trophy razorback with his dad's 30 o 6, with a scope.

Penny came over and listened. Then she added; “My brother and Dad have bagged several that way. Oh, but also put feed corn near your platform it'll be like fish in a barrel. I went with them, twice.”


“Could you come with, tonight?” Wes asked. “I can set up a dome tent and bedding?”

“Wes Hernandez, are you seducing me?” Penny said with a chuckle and a wink,
Wes was too embarrassed to respond. Doug answered for him.
“Yes he is, Penny, And he comes highly recommended by me. I know his family and you've got good taste, young lady.”
“But I haven't tasted, yet;” Penny said in a naive little girl voice, then she walked back over to the gals.

After supper, the Guys ran into town and got Carson's camp gear. They gave Mr. Jenkins a printed invitation to the Jackson open house for the following evening. Carson said he'd be home by 9 am tomorrow, and they left.

Returning to the Jacksons, Penny and Emmy got in for the short Jog to the Hernandez place. Penny had a small bag packed.

The gear was all loaded on the ATV and Penny rode away with Wes, out to the hunting platform. Emmy and Carson stood by the Lumina while the enamored couple drove off for the night. The two were finally alone.

Returning to Emmy's place, they walked around back to enjoy a late night skinny-dip. The parents bedroom window was glowing blue from the TV set. They were likely already in bed.

Emmy turned to Carson and kissed him, then softly asked; “Mr Carson Jenkins. I want your body, tonight. Will you do me the great honor of joining me in my bedroom?”

Carson embraced her and looking into her eyes, said; “It is the great honor of my life to share this night and our bodies with each other.”


The two lovers passively swam naked together for maybe 5 minutes. Then Emmy swiftly went up the pool ladder; “I can't take it another minute, Carson. Why are we doing down here, when we could be up there doing what we've both been waiting forever to have?”

Carson swiftly got out and toweled off. They left their stuff inside the door, then Carson swept Emmy up in his arms and carried her. The two naked lovers ascended up the grand staircase, and into her bedroom. Still cradled in his arms, she let him set her on the bed.

The Aphrodisiac of hunting.

Wes and Penny had the dome tent set up, high on the platform and the air mattress inflated and bedding arranged. The two spread the feed corn and climbed up the ladder.
Penny wasted no time getting herself and her date undressed.
“I've been so god damn horny ever since I saw the boner in your shorts, Wes. I got even hornier when you stood buck naked with your thick fucking pole at full mast.
And when you seduced me in the final Twister match, I've been wondering how to keep from raping you at the supper table.”

“Uh, wow, Penny, you're not only beautifully out of my league, You are sexy as hell and delightfully forward about it. I'm sort of the opposite.”

“Yes, very opposite, yet very compatible. You're a voyeur, if Emmy's stories are accurate, And I'm an exhibitionist. See. Compatible!”

“I like your logic, Miss Penny.”

“I have this hole between my legs and nothing to fully satisfy it. You have this pole between your legs and no hole that really satisfies it. See? A hole and a pole! Compatible!”

“I hope I know how to make this a night worthy of you,”

“Oh, that's not a problem, Wes. Guys think it's all on them. Women need to take some responsibility, you know? Like hey, little debutante, If he fucks poorly, maybe its because you won't give him a clue! All women are unique. If the only advice he gets is from whores, don't be surprised if he treats you like a whore. Help him satisfy you, and reward his good efforts. Woman can be so selfish and self-absorbed!”

“Thanks for saying that.” Wes smiled.

“Now lay on your back. I wanna see if I can get my mouth around your super thick cock.”

Penny straddled over him in 69. “Now, All I will say is we're playing a game called; 'find the clit'. It's at the top of my pussy folds. And you have to tease it out. When it feels randy enough, it gets a mini erection and gets harder than your amazing cock. That's when the fun stuff happens, and I'll scare all the hogs away with my screaming and moaning.”

Penny was now straddled in a 69 and fondling Wes's thick cock' “Meanwhile I'll make your cock feel amazing sensations. Your challenge is to see how long you can hold out.”

She licked his tip; ”One more thing. I'm assuming I'm your first sexual partner. So I'm not expecting you to wear a fucking latex glove over your beautiful, marvelous, glorious cock. I want it stuffing my cunt and us touching each other's depths. I've just had a full annual and pelvic exam and I'm clear. Truth is, I've never had an STD. So let's fuck bareback I've been on the pill for 2 years. It keeps me worry-free and even gave me a nicer ass and hips.”

“Have I talked too much? Cuz I wanna stop talking and start screwing, lover.”

Penny never got Wes more than half in her mouth.. the downside of being so endowed, The upside is that he ravished her cunt and reamed her out wider than any previous lover.

Wes found the clit and the wrestling began. She had his head in a scissor lock and they rolled all over the dome tent. He finally let up when her orgasm convulsions scared him.

She rode him cowgirl after their oral orgasms.



Then the hog noises interrupted them.

Hog Wild.

Penny rolled off Wes and grabbed the two pairs of ear muffs. Meanwhile, Wes rolled over to the tent door and picked up the big game rifle. Looking out toward the coral, he saw a couple dozen smaller hogs. None would weigh more than 150 pounds. But one big monster looked to be about 4 times as big. The glow of the moonlight provided enough surety of the beasts, that they weren't the neighbors steers.

Penny put the ear protection on her, then set the other pair over her naked lover. She whispered, “When you know your first target, think what your second, third, and forth shots will be. Then start firing.”

Then she snugly set his muffs and knelt straddling his ass while he let a volley of 5 bullets go. The noise was chaotic as squeals scattered everywhere. When the sound died down they counted two huge beasts down and two small ones. One was kicking a rear leg, spasmodically, then went silent.

The damsels Chambers.

Carson and Emmy were spooning when the 5 shots rang out in the valley. Emmy was glowing in the happy state of being with the one man she's ever wanted for a lover. They were softer, quieter lovers than their two friends out in the woods. Emmy wanted Carson to be on top. She asked him to lay his body down on her. The weight on her torso seemed to calm her nerves and increase her sensuality. They kissed and took breaks to just look into each other's devoted eyes.

Then she spread he legs wider, in silence signaling him to come in.

Carson raised himself on his arms and leaned in to kiss her nipples, one then the other. He rose to rest on his knees, Then he softly fondled her open cunt. He aligned his long stiff cock and set it in the opening. Having done that, He lowered to set his arms in support of his body. This next part had to be gentle. That's when he felt her hands on his ass cheeks, signaling when to press in a bit more.

They both knew when he reached her virginal barrier. Emmy signaled him to wait, then she tilted her hips back. He moved inward to rejoin her at her barrier. Then he stopped again. No words were spoken. Then Emmy twerked her strong pelvis and rocked her cunt up, impaling herself three inches further up his cock. Her face showed a silent grimace and reached up to hug Carson.

He carefully held his cock stationery while resting he chest on hers. They stayed there maybe two minutes, then she repeated the slow rocking of her pelvis and she managed to take 5 of his 7 inches.

She made shorter repetitions but sped up the pace. Soon she was breathing heavy and then he felt her cunt clamp down tight around his virginal cock. The combination of spasms and twerks proved too much for him to hold off. He shot 4 ropes deep in her wonderful tight cunt.

After five minutes of post-coital euphoria, He laid down on her and they opened their mouths in full surrender.
“Emmy, You are the most amazing woman I've known. I love you so much.”

“Carson, you're the man of my deepest dreams. Please hold me. Lay here with me. I want to keep you!”

He laid next to her, then coaxed her to turn away and he spooned her graceful beautiful body. Tucking his one arm under her neck, he was able to wrap her in his arms from behind. His lips began kissing the back of her neck. It sent her into another orgasm.

She placed his hands on each of her tits.

Her ass was pressed into his limp cock. But her ass soon started making little rocking pivots.

That's when the hunters broke the silence. A successful hunting interaction. The area was being made safer for livestock and humanity.

In the following quiet, his cock became happier with the subtle attention.

Silently, Emmy raised a leg and set it over, with her foot planted behind his knee. She reached between her thighs and found his re-emerging crotch rocket. She gently placed it in her tender cunt and rocked him more.

There second coitus was even gentler than the first.

The manliness attraction of a hunter.

The successful hunt triggered even more sexual aggression in Penny.

She took the rifle from him and set it aside, then rolled him over and straddled him again, like they were when the hogs disrupted their previous fucking.

Wes was in complete bliss at the presence of this sexy woman bouncing on his thick tallywhacker. Her swinging wild pendulous tits were mesmerizing to watch, silhouetted moonlit roof of the nylon tent.

Another sound awoke them after she rode him to cum.

It was a lone huge razorback, almost right under their platform.

Wes very slowly changed the clip and slid out to the platform's edge. In one shot he dropped yet another huge beast.
He set the rifle aside and slid back into the tent.

A newfound aggression came over him.

“Penny, I want to fuck your amazing cunt, I want to lay over you and make you remember this cock fucking your passive cunt. I will make you unsatisfiable with any lesser pencil dick. Can you handle getting stuffed by a real man of my size?

“Oh you fucking beast of a man, come fuck my pussy like only a man of your size can do. Take me, Wes! Tonight you own my lusting body.”

That was the talk Wes needed to hear. He spread her knees split open wide, He lowered and his cock found his desired home. He slowly made his first 5 pumps, then he picked up the pace and hammered her. She let out happy moans and yelps.

That drove Wes's ego and manliness to greater aggression. He finally burst a torrent of cream jets into her, then collapsed onto her jiggling tits. They slept like that until the sun rose and the birds chirped.

A Happy Sunrise.

Wes kissed his lover to awaken her. They shared a few tender moments then packed up and dropped the camping gear down. He slung the rifle and they climbed down The gear was all strapped on the ATV and they drove to their recent killing zone. Three monsters and two smaller ferals. Driving to the two corals, they shot 7 more, for a total of 12 that night.
Wes was good enough at math to know he'd just earned enough to buy that pickup his uncle is selling.

Photos were taken and they drove the ATV out the driveway and over to the Jacksons.

It was not yet 7am. Emmy and Carson woke up to the sound of hunting. They were coming from the shower when Penny and Wes came down the hallway. The hunters then showered together. Once dressed, the four went down to breakfast.

Donna and Doug didn't ask about last night's sleepover arrangements. They didn't have to. The happy glowing faces confirmed the only important part.

The six made plans for the day. Wes drove the ATV back, after loading the camping gear back in the Lumina. Carson kissed Emmy and said he'd save her a seat on the football field.

Today is a new day. For the four lovers, its the start of a new, marvelous chapter in their lives.

Based on a post by WatchingCloud, for Literotica.