Monday, June 1, 2026

Babysitter with Benefits: Part 4

Babysitter with Benefits: Part 4.

Toys and Reviews.

By Norweger.  Listen to thePodcast at Steamy Stories.


Dinner was finished and we tidied up the kitchen while Thomas watched a TV cartoon.

"So," Ella said playfully after having glanced towards the living room to ensure Thomas was indeed firmly parked in front of the television. "What's been on your mind this afternoon?" .

I stifled a laugh. She knew perfectly well what had been on; what was on; my mind. The little Tease.

"As I said, I am not sure I'd like to go all in and, well, have you in my ass, to put it bluntly; but it;" She paused, staring at something far off for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, before continuing. "I never really gave it much thought until a couple of weeks ago, I believe I saw an article in an online newspaper. You know, 'My boyfriend wants anal, what do I do?' or something like that.”

I continued cleaning up while she talking; “Anyway, that got my mind onto that track, and; Well, it has been impossible to let go of it, like? I'm just too curious as to what it feels like, now. I'd like to; make that have to try it, I think, before I can put the thought to rest. However, I'm a little concerned I'll find having you in me a bit, uh, too much, at least for starters; and I'd hate screaming at you to stop, so; Well, maybe some toys? Some anal beads, a slim vibrator, that kind of thing? We could buy a few and see where it takes us, what do you think?"

What I thought? I was ready to whip out my credit card and ask her to go on a shopping spree. But my response was less hysterical; "Well, I'd be lying if I claimed to not have given the subject of your no doubt incredibly snug ass clenching around my cock some thought, especially this afternoon;"

She giggled, no doubt imagining; correctly, as it were; that I had hardly been able to think of anything but her ass since this morning. "As for toys, though, it so happens I already have a few which could do the trick, me thinks, if you're Okay with testing out some, uh, pretested ones. Oh, I've cleaned them thoroughly with adult toy cleaner, no worries; but I have a couple of ass plugs and a string of anal beads in the bottom drawer of my nightstand."

Ella gave me a quizzical look. "Really? I'll be checking them out in a minute, but, pray, tell me; what's it like? Can't be all bad, seeing as you still have the toys, I guess?"

I laughed. "Definitely not all bad, quite the contrary; anything in there tends to feel massive, and with every small move one makes, one can feel it inside; Well, go have a look, I can deal with the dishes;"

Ella wasted no time heading for the bedroom. I stole a glance at her pert, little ass, for the time being wrapped up in the tightest of jeans one could imagine. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, even the fact that she enjoyed having sex with me was almost surreal; but this, maybe even offering me her ass; I swallowed. Hard.

I then vigorously attacked the pans with the dish brush in a futile attempt at distracting myself. That didn't work too well. Now Ella was probably sitting on my bed, examining my toy chest, wondering what the various silicone playthings felt like up her rear; I shook my head again, sipped a little wine and put the pans on the counter to dry, before starting to lay the table.

Halfway through, Ella returned, that oh-so-familiar smirk painted all over her face. "So, Mr. Adventurous", she giggled, reaching for her glass. "Have you REALLY used that biggest one? Or is it just something you keep around for bragging rights; or, for that matter, to suggest to innocent young women that your cock surely isn't going to be THAT large in their asses, seeing as you can take such a beast?"

I laughed. "Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and until lately, those play thingies were my only sex partners, you know; Oh, and the biggest one? Bought on a whim to see if I could take it. I can, but not comfortably so; needs a lot of warming up with smaller toys first, and lube like my life depended on it!"

"So," Ella suggested. "Seeing as you're no stranger to ass play, it seems; What do you say you pick one, use it on yourself, then fuck me, huh? Would that be something worth pondering? I got dibs on that cute, little purple one; looked kind of like a suitable beginner toy, that, barely bigger than my pinky;"

I swallowed. Again. "Sure can do. Oh, and you're right about that purple one, first one I bought, nice tickle when you turn on the built in-vibrator."

Ella groaned, clutching her glass. "Oh, that sounds hot. Way hot. I want you to fuck me while that thingy does its thing in my ass."

That being settled, she turned her attention to finish setting the table, leaving me a little flustered; and, I might add, painfully erect; for a few seconds before being able to let go of the thought of what was likely to happen once we'd had dinner and Thomas had fallen asleep.

Taking the lasagna out of the oven, I suggested we leave it to set for a few minutes before eating; just enough time to toss a simple salad. Chopping and slicing whatever green-ish stuff I could find in the fridge; some romaine and rucola, a little bell pepper, some kalamata olives, an onion; then topping it with a dash of a honey vinaigrette, it was just about time to call Thomas to the table.

"Will you go fetch him, please?" I chuckled to Ella. "He's a lot more likely to come for dinner if you ask him to do so, he's currently testing wills with me just about every time I ask him to do anything;"

Leaving her wine glass on the kitchen table, she gaily strolled into the living room, suggesting to Thomas that dinner was ready and that the oh-so-exciting cartoon he was watching would be there after dinner, too; perhaps they could watch a little of it together while his dad did the cleanup after dinner, so that Thomas could tell her a little about what she'd missed, not watching the show from the start?

Seconds later, one happy kid came running into the kitchen, telling me that Ella and he was going to watch TV while I did the dishes after dinner. "Ella decided!" he snickered, very pleased with himself.

"Oh, that sounds like a great plan," I smiled. "I can clean up, then perhaps Ella would tuck you in and read you a story before you fall asleep? But, first; dinner. Would you like some salad?"

Thomas pondered it for a second, glancing at the bowl. "I don't like olives, but the rest looks good;"

Ella promptly suggested she LOVED olives, and would only be too happy to eat whatever olives he passed her way. "They're so salty and; Well, the taste remind me of something;" she glanced over at me and winked, while Thomas, oblivious to her teasing me; thank God; started digging into the salad bowl while I put a little lasagna on his plate, taking care to ensure he got a good helping of melted cheese.

Somewhat to my surprise, I found that once the meal got started, any thought of bedding Ella took a back seat to the simple joy of a good meal in good company; reliving the highlights of our morning spent basking in the snow, Thomas giving Ella a brief recap of the exciting bits of the book I'd been reading to him after we'd returned back home; well, while I felt our mealtimes were among the day's high points even when it was only the two of us, sharing the meal with a friend; as she most undoubtedly was, to both of us; well, it took it to another level. I caught myself wondering how many days we'd have to wait before inviting her over for dinner again.

For a little while, it felt almost like a family dinner. Ella caught me staring at her, smiling back and forming a silent 'Soon!' with her lips. I shook my head softly. "I just; Well, it struck me how much more conversation there is when there's three of us around the table." I blushed a little, then nodded to Thomas. "Don't you think so, too? That having auntie Ella over for dinner is nice?"

Vigorous nodding. I sheepishly glanced over at her. "I just realized that whenever you're around, Thomas and I both; Well, you appear to bring out the best in the both of us, while also adding lots to the mix." I blushed more, concerned that I maybe was about to veer too close to the subject we'd decided was off limits; emotion, affection; "Quite simply put, this home is a better place whenever you're in it. Not just for the, ah, adult reasons." I murmured the last part of it, hoping Thomas wouldn't pay sufficient attention to ask what 'adult reasons' meant. He didn't.

Ella's turn to blush, but luckily, she took it the way I had intended it; as a heartfelt observation and compliment rolled into one; she was observant enough to have noticed the same thing herself, probably.

Leaning over, she hugged Thomas, then smiled at me after having worked herself out of his embrace. "Thanks, I do really feel like I am somewhat part of the family by now." She giggled. "I probably get to put Thomas to bed more often than many parents do with their own kids!"

Which was all the cue he needed to suggest he was done eating and would love to be read a goodnight story, he'd even forgotten about the plan to watch more TV. It took all the forces of persuasion we possessed between us to have him calm down for long enough for us to finish our meals; but just as Ella scooped up the last few bits of lasagna from her plate, he took her by the arm and led her from the table. "Let's go to my room, auntie!".

I laughed and waved them off, suggesting they enjoy his last waking minutes while I did the dishes.

Damn, was I hard.

I put on a great album; Getz/Gilberto's eponymous LP, I never tired of the laid back bossanova rhythms, and now that I had learned enough Portuguese to keep more or less up with the lyrics, the long-standing favorite of mine had risen to new highs. It was one of a handful of albums I loved; and it was the perfect album to keep me company whiling away the time doing dishes and preparing dessert before my lover of a few months returned to the kitchen.

Seldom, if ever, had I felt as upbeat while doing the dishes; the sensual tones coming from the stereo, the muffled voices of Thomas and Ella as they went through the evening ritual of brushing teeth, donning pajamas and reading a fairy tale or two, the expectation I brimmed with, knowing that soon, very soon Ella and I would be naked and enjoying each other, the well-being one always feels after a good dinner; Life was good. Even as I stood there with my hands in the soapy, grimy water.

Much sooner than I'd expected, Ella returned, giggling. "I guess I should feel bad, but I told him the sooner he fell asleep, the sooner it would be tomorrow, and the sooner we'd be able to play some more. He clenched his eyes shut to prove how fast he could fall asleep, and, tired as he was, promptly dozed off."

"And you ought to feel bad about this because;" I asked, having a fair idea what kind of answer I'd get for my trouble.

"Because I wanted him to fall asleep only so I could have your cock in me as soon as possible, of course."

I laughed, nodding towards the kitchen counter, where two almost finished créme brûlées sat in their cups. "Just pour a little sugar and some brandy on top of those, if you're impatient, light them up using the torch on the shelf by the espresso machine; I'll be done with the baking dish just in time to prepare us a couple of cups as the lid on the créme brûlées is done, methinks."

Ella strolled over to me, gave me a quick hug from behind and a peck in the neck before reaching around to grip my throbbing erection through the fabric of my pants. Giggling, she let go of me and turned to the counter and the dessert. "I was just getting concerned you had forgotten all about our plans for the evening, but it seems you are able to keep two thoughts in mind at the same time;"

I stole a glance over at her as she stood there in profile, her pert ass and round tits stretching the fabric of her outfit, making her clothes look almost as if they were painted on. Soon, I'd help her out of them, and then; I returned my attention to the last fifteen seconds of dish washing before washing my hands and turning on the coffee grinder, playfully stroking my hand over her ass cheek as I walked past. "No worries, ah, lover," I said softly. "We'll enjoy these, then we'll enjoy each other. No worries!"

The blue-ish flames died down just as I tamped the coffee into the filter. Seconds later, the coffee poured into the pair of espresso cups I'd placed on the drip tray. I again glanced over at Ella, catching her staring at me, lust evident. I felt my chest swelling with pride that she'd picked me of all men out there to be her lover. Handing her a cup, I suggested we have dessert right away. She giggled, then mused whether I was in half as much of a rush as she was.

I nodded. Winking at me, she pulled her sweater over her head, revealing she had dropped the bra tonight, letting her firm, round tits swing free as she casually tossed the black sweater over the back of a chair. "Just to make sure your thoughts don't drift", she smirked, then sipped her espresso while reaching for one of the créme brûlées.

I wondered if I looked as slack-jawed as I felt, eventually regaining my composure sufficiently to sip my own espresso and have a taste of the glorified caramel pudding I'd prepared, not taking my eyes of Ella for even an instant. "So," I croaked, clearing my throat before continuing. "You're not having any second thoughts? Ready to, uh, say hello to my little friend?"

Another sip of espresso. "Hell, yes! To tell you the truth, I believe you'll find my seat"; she nodded towards the dinner table; "being soaked. I was, and am, so horny I, I;"

She shook her head as if in disbelief, then reached for my hand. "Come!" she implored. "Fuck dessert. Let's do it!"

Laughingly; and, truth be told, somewhat relieved that she apparently felt just as strongly as I felt that we were about to do something real, real good; I followed her to the bedroom, where she wasted no time undoing her pants and wiggling herself out of them. Seconds later, she was naked and restless, shifting her weight from one leg to the other while I was still kept busy undoing my shirt buttons.

"Don't be such a tease," she laughed as she started undoing my belt. "I'd never imagined DINNER as foreplay, but sitting there, looking at you, knowing what was coming;"

Once she'd undone the buckle, it was a simple matter of tearing the buttons open and shoving my jeans down until I could step out of them; my boxers suffered the same fate; being in a heap around my ankles, that is; and seconds later, after having gotten rid of my socks, I was as naked as she was.

Falling to my knees, I firmly gripped her around the waist and pulled her to me, her hands ruffling my hair. My cheek rested against her mound. I turned my face, catching the first whiff of the scent of horny Ella; greedily, I bored my tongue into it, separating her labia. Bingo. She was soaked, and she whimpered as I began eating her out, standing there on my bedroom floor. I couldn't wait. She couldn't wait.

Cupping her ass in my hands, I pushed her pussie towards my face, savoring the taste and the immediate reaction from her; I could feel her twitch and respond to every move my tongue made.

Groaning, she ruffled my hair, begging me not to stop; not that I had any intent of doing so! Probing her, teasing her, occasionally attacking her clit head on before soon pulling back, I had her squirming and moaning and begging me to keep it up; as far as I was concerned, a most enviable position to be in!

A few minutes into this, she cleared her throat then softly suggested it was time to get on the bed; as she felt on the brink of cumming and didn't know if she'd be able to stay on her feet when orgasm took her.

Pulling away from her, I got to my feet and took her hand. "So, let's get you on the bed, then see where it takes us, huh?"

Ella giggled. "I know PERFECTLY well where that's likely to take us, lover!". She did have a point.

Throwing herself down on the bed, Ella was on her back and beckoned me to her, eagerly. I didn't need much persuading before I joined her.

"Will you do the honors?" Ella winked at me, then turned around so her ass was right in front of my face. I leaned forward, tenderly kissing first one cheek, then the other, before letting my tongue quickly dart across her puckered hole. She whimpered. "Oh my god, was that your tongue! It tickled!"

I reached for the lube and the purple plug on the nightstand, pouring a little in the palm of my hand before dipping the tiny plug in it, distributing the lube evenly all over it. I then dipped a finger in the remaining lube and gently applied it on her anus. She squirmed a little and stifled a moan. "This, by the way, feels somewhat awkward", she murmured. "Almost clinical, like. As if you're a doctor preparing me for an examination or something."

I applied a little more lube, being a firm believer in the anal sex tenet 'Too much lube is almost enough!'.

"Bend over, if you please, my patient," I laughed.

Ella was about to get down on the bed, then remembered. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "I thought we'd agreed you do one on yourself first?"

I shrugged. Sure, I didn't mind at all. Reaching into the bottom drawer, I found a favorite, a prostate massager which had made me see stars every time I'd used it. Wasting no time lubing it up; much as I enjoyed having it in me, I kind of had my eyes set on a bigger prize tonight; and, awkwardly squatting a little, pushing it home while Ella studied me intently. I groaned a little as it slipped home, then turned to show her it was in me to the base. Giggles. "Wow, that didn't seem hard at all!", she laughed.

"Okay," she continued. "You've been a good sport, now it's my turn!" Turning over on all fours, steadying herself by putting her hands against the headboard, she wiggled her ass at me. Having thoroughly lubed up a finger, I gently pressed against her virgin hole and waited, knowing she'd ease up after a few seconds. She did, and promptly yelped as my finger slipped a couple of centimeters inside.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. I pulled back, squirted some more lube on my finger, then pushed it back in. "Oh! Oh!" she groaned. "Fuck me, that's the first time ever anything has ENTERED that way;"

I giggled. "Really? Have you never;" She shook her head, her reddish hair brushing back and forth over her back.

"Never, I've been quite occupied simply enjoying my pussy, thank you very much!" she smirked. "Not that your finger feels at all unpleasant, mind!"

Encouraged, I probed deeper in her, reaching past the second knuckle before starting to wiggle my finger a little about. I was rewarded with a groan.

"Oh my! Keep at it, please, don't stop!" Ella let her right hand sink from the headboard and soon it cupped her pussie, another moan as she no doubt let a finger rub along her slit, feeling how wet she was. "Let's just do this for a while, huh?" She said, eagerly fingering herself with my pointer finger buried in her ass. "Just play a little with me, then get that plug in me and we'll fuck, Okay?"

Gently probing her ass, I felt dizzy with excitement. Surely, if she found it so pleasurable to have a finger in her, a small plug; surely she'd want to graduate to my cock, eventually? I hoped so, but was bright enough to decide against pushing for it. If she wanted to, she'd let me know.

Fingering herself, Ella giggled. "I hope you don't mind me getting all the pleasure at the moment, huh?" She said, breaking into a laugh. "It'll be your turn soon enough, I promise; but this, it just felt so new, so good;"

"Oh, I'm good", I murmured. "The pleasure of giving you pleasure aside, don't forget I already have a toy in me;"

I rewarded her enthusiasm by pulling out of her, then lubing up another finger before gently, very gently pushing back in. She yelped again, increasing the pace of her fingering. "Ooh, fuck!" She exclaimed. "That's like, two fingers? Three?" My GOD!!!"

I smiled. I'd be buried in her ass to the hilt before the day was over, of that I was almost certain. "Two fingers. Ready for the purple plug, Ella?"

She groaned. "Yeah, slip it inside me, please;"

Pulling out of her, I reached for the ass plug, glistening with lube. Pressing the tip against her anus, it wasted no time slipping past her sphincter. I let it rest there for a few seconds, before gently pushing it home; it was rather small; some 3" long and probably no more than three quarters of an inch across; so as she'd been probed a little before the plug entered the picture, she took it all in one go, moaning as it came to rest in her.

"Um hmm, you mentioned something about a vibrator;" Ella said, voice dripping with lust. Pressing firmly against the base, I gave the plug a second to figure out its services were requested, and a soft hum emanated from it, Ella jolting as if she'd had an electric shock. "Oh. My. God!" She grunted, turning over on her back. "Come here, lover!"

As she pulled up her legs and spread them, I wasted no time kneeling between her thighs, letting my tongue taste her soaked slit again. Another moan. "Oh, another few seconds of that and I'll;"

I greedily lapped away at her, tickling the clit which had already peeked out from under its hood to see what the fuss was all about.

"Another few seconds and I'll; I'll cum!" she squealed, bucking her hips against me; and, indeed, cumming.

Pulling back from her pussy, I eased myself up until I could lay down over her, my cock resting against her belly; she was just coming to again, eyes blinking, before she smiled at me and giggled. "Wow, that was intense," she mused. "I never thought such a small vibrator would make itself felt as much as it did; does. She smiled. "It; Wow, it throbs so, I can feel it in my ass, my pussy, all the way down to my toes;" She laughed. "Not that it can hold a candle to the real thing. Do your thing, please."

I did my thing. Bucking my hips a little, I managed to wiggle a hand in between us, grabbing the base of my cock and pointing it towards the slit I'd just tasted; with my swollen glans resting against her lips, I leaned down, kissed her full on the lips; and sank to the bottom in one smooth stroke. Ella whimpered while eagerly making out, bucking towards me, urging me deeper. Every wiggle she made caressed my cock almost beyond belief, and also made me feel the presence of the hefty plug in my own ass.

I gasped as her velvety snugness welcomed me. No matter how familiar the feel, nothing could ever prepare me fully for how wonderful it felt to push inside her. Slowly, I began to thrust in her, locking eyes with her as I did so. "So," I began. "Does it live up to expectations, being double-teamed by a silicone plug and a neighbor?"

Ella nodded fervently. "Hell, yes, it does!" She closed her eyes, grabbed my ass and pulled me down onto her. "Every time you bottom out in me, I feel the buzz of the ass plug even harder;"

She kissed my chin. "If you're happy with it, I think I'll just lie here and be entertained by the two of you, it's already bordering on too intense; Just fuck me, slowly and gently, please?"

Slowly and gently it was. I surely hoped I wasn't already beginning to take sex with Ella for granted, but to my relief found that the frenzied lovemaking of our first few trysts had; at least for the time being; given way to more relaxed, playful, tender lovemaking, probably in part brought on by the realization that there would be more times like these; so no need to devour her as if it was the last time, every time. Ella, too, seemed content with the lowered pace, smiling lustfully back at me as I held her gaze while; still slowly; pulling out of her and sinking back in. I could do this almost for however long she wanted me to as long as we kept this pace. Good.

Anxious that I was too heavy for comfort lying over her, I placed my hands on the mattress and lifted me off of her, still thrusting in her in the same slow, steady pace, taking in the wonderful sight of her perfectly round tits jiggling ever so slightly with my every thrust before letting my gaze drift back to her face, painted with bliss, making her even more beautiful than usual; no small feat, that!

Smiling back at me, Ella winked. "So, with regards to going all in; The plug is making a most persuasive argument in favor, just so you know;"

I could not help but laugh. "Oh he is, is he?"

"Um hmm. Taking it was a lot easier going than I'd imagined, and while you're bigger;" She smiled. "Make me cum again, then we'll do it, Okay?"

I quickened the pace, pulling myself up a little so my shaft slid against her clit with every thrust. Ella groaned and bucked hard against me, urging me on. "Yes, harder, harder!!!"; to which I duly obliged.

"You do realize I may well cum myself, huh?" I grunted at her, only to be rewarded with a giggle. "And? I am sure I'll be able to make you ready for seconds once we've relaxed a little;"

Smile broadening, Ella pursed her lips to an O, then suggested she'd almost forgotten what I tasted like; so if I thought that would suffice to get me hard again, then;"

The mere thought of her blowing me made the base of my cock tingle. Increasing the pace further, I knew I was soon approaching the point of no return.

"You close?" I grunted. I got an angelic smile for my trouble. "Very!" she replied, shut her eyes, hugged my ass; and suggested I take her past the finish line.

The fervor of our first lovemaking was back, and firmly so; I slammed my cock into her, relentlessly chasing my own; and her; orgasm. Ella's eyes remained shut, she smiled and kept pulling me down on her, as if I needed any prodding. Soon, the familiar warmth spread throughout my body; I had seconds to go. Pounding her, I was relieved to feel her tense and then contract around me just as my own orgasm erupted; I came, hard, shooting my load in her and collapsing over her just as she yelped and came, too.

We were a sweaty heap of entangled limbs, but I could live with that. Totally spent, I rolled over on my side to relieve her of my weight, then smiled at her as she faced me, pulling a strand of hair aside, sighing contentedly. "Wow," she muttered. "That was a good one. Ah, would you mind turning the purple wonder off, please?"

Giggling, she turned her back on me and pushed her ass toward me; nabbing the plug at the base, I pulled it out of her and unceremoniously dropped it on the floor before cuddling up to her, brushing her hair aside and kissing her in the nape of the neck, hoping I wasn't being too intimate.

Apparently, I wasn't. Ella softly murmured something I didn't quite catch, then wiggled herself closer to me, suggesting I hold her.

I did, enjoying the shared intimacy, but at the same time feeling a sting of uncertainty; were we just sharing a moment after having had excellent sex, or;

I snuggled closer to her while pondering the thought. Was I beginning to take a romantic interest in her? I'd promised her I wouldn't; heck, I'd pretty much promised myself, too, I wouldn't;

Any lingering unease was immediately lifted when Ella turned around to face me, put on her most impish grin and suggested she wanted to see if she could suck me hard again, though.

Flopping over on my back, I eagerly grinned back at her asking her to do her utmost.

She did. Oh, how she did. With a curious playfulness; this was only the second time she'd blown me, hell, the second time she'd blown anybody; so she basically made it up as she went along, kneeling between my thighs, planting sloppy kisses down my stomach before lightly tracing the underside of my semi-flaccid, cum-glistening cock. It twitched. Ella giggled and cupped my balls, kissing the glans, giving her tongue a quick swirl over it.

It felt heavenly. I pondered for a moment how her inexperience made it feel even better; she curiously tried soon this, soon that, developing her technique as she went along rather than, as perhaps would have been the case had she had a few men under her belt, going for what she knew would work and be done with it.

Her tongue swirled over the purplish glans, and I could feel myself starting to swell again, to amused giggles from Ella. "What, I thought you'd cum and then it would be a CHALLENGE to get you hard again, but this;" she glanced up at me, smiling; "This hardly counts, does it?" She kissed the tip of my cock softly, then let her lips slowly slide down it until the head was fully inside her mouth. She then started sucking, ever so gently. Softly stroking her hair, I could feel myself growing harder by the second; her mouth was everything a man could hope for and more, and the prize when I was fully erect again; I moaned.

A few more seconds of this, and I'd be ready. She apparently sensed it, too, and pulled off of me. "That was easier than I'd thought", she quipped. "I'll keep that in mind for future use!"

She then laid over on her side, slowly stroking me in case I'd need reminding that staying hard was in my own interest. "So, how do we do this," she asked, suddenly serious. "Would I be on all fours, or will something else work better?"

I smiled, then got up, a drop of saliva; or maybe precum; dribbling from my cock as I rose. "I thought, maybe if you lie down on your back, ass on the edge of the bed here;" I motioned for the foot end; "then I can be on my knees on the floor, should be about the right height, then we can have eye contact. Will make for better communication, methinks. So you can keep me from getting carried away; plus it will be simpler for you to masturbate if need be."

Ella nodded. "Sounds like a plan!"; and with that, she arched herself, planted her feet on the floor and eased her ass forward until it rested on the very edge of the bed. Crunch time.

I grabbed the lube from the nightstand, then took a condom from the package in the top drawer. Glancing back at Ella, lying there on the bed and staring at me with eyes sparkling with excitement, I had to really concentrate to keep myself from shaking my head in meek disbelief. Tearing open the foil, I swiftly rolled it on, squirted a generous helping of lube in the palm of my hand, then started applying it to her anus. She squirmed and moaned as I gently probed her, finding I slipped in almost unhindered.

Repeatedly dipping my finger in the lube, I ensured she got lots in her, before closing my palm around the shaft of my cock, covering it in lube with a couple of soft strokes. I was ready. She was ready.

Taking a pillow from the bed, I knelt on it and there I was, cock swaying as I nudged closer to her ass. Locking eyes with her, I could see hers were almost glazed over with lust, mixed with a little bit of anxiety. I smiled, suggesting that I'd be very, very careful; and, of course, that if she asked me to stop, I'd pull out instantly and that'd be the end of it until; or even if; she felt ready to try again. She nodded. "I am sure you'll be careful, now, just; Do it before I lose my nerve, huh?"

Resting the glans against her puckered hole, I took a deep breath, then, while still holding her gaze, I started pushing my hips forward. The pressure built. Ella stared back, not averting her gaze for an instant. Seconds later, she eased up a little, and my glans slipped past the sphincter, causing her to grunt a drawn-out "Ooh!" before smiling faintly at me. "Oh, you're much, much; Well, you FEEL much, much bigger like this!"

She giggled uncertainly. "Not that I've any complaints, mind. Just; Go real slow, huh?" I nodded. I had no intent of scaring her off anal, seeing as being in her was every bit as tight, warm and wonderful as I'd hoped it would be. Reaching for first one ankle and raising it until it rested over my shoulder, then the other, I had a perfect starting point for entering her to the hilt, grabbing her thighs and slowly, oh-so-slowly pulling her towards me. Her eyes were wide open, but her gaze seemed turned inward as she focused all her attention on the new and unfamiliar; though I hoped not unpleasant; feeling of my cock in her ass.

I was almost halfway there when she, panting, asked me to pause a little. "Sure thing, you want me to pull out?" I asked, hoping any tinge of anxiety in my voice would be interpreted as concern for her well-being, rather than concern that the show would be over. To my shame, I had to admit to myself that I had both thoughts in mind, despite really wanting the first one to govern my mind alone.

She shook her head. "No, just stay, I need some time to adjust, is all." Lazily, she dragged a finger along her slit, then started rubbing her mound. "It feels so good, I just; Well, I don't want it to be too much, too soon."

I looked at her, mesmerized, as she deftly fingerfucked herself, taking the occasional detour to rub her clit before returning her attention to the soaked slit.

She nodded at me. "Please. Do it."

I did. Pulling her towards me, I soon felt her ass keeping the length of my cock like in a vise. A velvety, snug vise, that is. Giving her a mild thrust just as I was in her to the hilt, my balls slapped against her ass cheeks. I was in her as deep as I'd ever be.

Looking down at her, I was relieved to see a somewhat hesitant smile form on her face. She looked amused as she smiled back at me, while picking up the pace she was masturbating at. "Just; Stay there for a while, Okay, it feels; Oh, so different, so; So amazing!"

I nodded, taking in the wonderful sight that was Ella, furiously pleasing herself, with me as an, well, I could hardly say innocent bystander, could I, as I was buried balls deep in her?

Just staying in her, the sensation was almost too much; every minute movement she made was instantly transmitted to my cock. I tried to stifle a moan. She giggled. "So, lover, does it feel as good as you had hoped for? Done this before, by the way?"

I blushed. "Last things first; yes, once, almost twenty years ago; but I only, ah, made it an inch or so inside before it was called off, chances are we weren't careful enough. Well, that I wasn't careful enough, I guess, in fairness. As for how I feel now; Yes, it is every bit as wonderful as I had hoped for. So; So different from being in your pussy. Tighter. Much more friction. But still; Somewhat the same, to feel you around me, your every move;"

Ella thrust her ass ever so carefully against me. "Okay, can you try fucking me? Like, slowly and carefully? I think I'm ready for it;"

I did. And did it feel amazing. She was well lubed up, so I could pull out of her without much of an effort; when only the glans remained inside her, I thrust forward again, not trusting that her anus would let me right back in if I pulled all the way out. When I tensed my muscles to push my hips forward and sink inside her, I really, really felt the presence of the plug in my own ass. No way in hell I'd turn on the vibrator, I'd need all the help I could get to hold back my own orgasm; definitely not anything to bring it forward!

We fell into a slow, steady rhythm, Ella bucking against my every thrust as I bottomed out in her, groaning as, between her own masturbation and my thrusting, she probably was getting the ride of her life.

"I; I'll be cumming soon," she murmured. "When I do, don't stop, please, just keep thrusting like this, Okay?"

Could do. I luckily still had a way to go before cumming again, so with any luck I'd; we'd; be able to get her over the edge and into a massive one before I erupted. Gripping firmly onto her thighs, I took my chances bottoming out in her a little more forcefully. Squeals of delight ensued.

With her free hand, she cupped a tit and pinched her nipple, closing her eyes as orgasm drew near. "Keep looking at me!" I snapped, puzzled as to how assertive I sounded; it had been intended as a plea, but came out more like a command. Ella opened her eyes and met my gaze.

I smiled. "I want to hold your gaze when you cum," I said softly. "You're so, so incredibly beautiful then. Please."

"Thanks, ah, fuck, Fuck!" she yelped; and there, as if on cue, she clenched down on my cock, shoved her fingers as deep in herself as she could, and came, came hard. There was nothing I could do but hold onto her for dear life, but the look on her face as orgasm rode her; Priceless. I knew it would be etched in my mind for the rest of my days; her focused, intent stare as she desperately tried to hold my gaze, before her eyes glazed over and her focus turned inward;

This was what pure bliss looked like. And it was astonishingly beautiful.

As instructed, I kept fucking her through her orgasm, albeit slowing down a little.

She was riding a big one, frantically fingering herself while in the throes of it; from the looks of it, she was hell-bent on riding on right into the next. Pulling all the way out, I immediately pushed back inside her, getting a loud "Yes!" for my trouble; and there, just as her orgasm ebbed, she shook in another. I could feel myself closing in, too, so gave her another couple of thrusts, again pulling all the way out before slipping back inside, providing extra stimulation for the both of us.

Ella whimpered, then softly suggested that she probably could take no more, not now. I was very close. "Please," I begged. "Another couple of seconds will be all I need;"

By way of reply, she pulled herself back a little, then slammed back onto my cock. I erupted, being thrown into an orgasm which made my toes curl; I shot my load deep, deep inside her, then my lights more or less went out; collapsing over her, my still spewing cock slipping out of her, the last couple of cum spurts filling the condom as my cock slid along her thigh.

I lay over her, still, utterly spent.

Next thing I knew, Ella stirred under me, then exclaimed "Fuck, we fell asleep! What time is it? My parents! Fuck, fuck, Fuck!"

Rolling off of her, I could groggily answer at least what time it was. Two fifteen. Late, but not outrageously late for a teenager being out, I guess.

Jumping from the bed in all her naked glory, Ella more ran than walked towards the living room in search of her phone. Following her, I hoped she'd calm down once she'd assessed the situation a little; after all, her being out late did not mean her parents would add two and two together and find she'd been sleeping with their neighbor.

She was standing by the dinner table, lovely lit by the moonlight; I took a moment to simply enjoy the moment, though the timeless, Venus-like quality of the scene was perhaps spoiled a little by the iPhone she was busy unlocking with her right hand; Ella stared at her screen. "Oh, mom's been texting me twice asking where I am at, fuck, she's probably awake still;"

I walked over to her, putting my hands on her shoulders. "Relax. I've got you covered. Get dressed, then we'll head for Thomas' room and you'll have a wonderfully innocent alibi. No worries."

Ella stared back at me, unease evident as she no doubt imagined the explaining she'd have to do once she had crawled back over the fence and tried to tiptoe in without waking her parents, only to find them sitting there, waiting anxiously;

Anyway, she returned to the bedroom and hastily put on her clothes, puzzled at her sweater being missing before remembering it was in the kitchen, almost running for it, then proceeding down the hall to Thomas' room. I nodded towards his reading corner and the old, tattered wing chair. "Just sit down in his chair and pull the blanket over yourself, perhaps even leaving one of his books in your lap for effect. I'll snap a photo and message your parents saying I thought you'd returned home, only to find you sleeping soundly as I looked in on Thomas before going to bed;"

Ella smirked, relaxing a bit now that she was fully awake and, perhaps, also thinking that this might go down well, after all.

She picked a book of fairy tales from the shelf, sat in the chair and sank down until her ass was almost on the edge of the seat, whimpering a little as she did so; "Ooh, I felt that. You were quite gentle, but I'll feel that I've had something in me for a day or two, I think;"

She suddenly burst out laughing. "Wait, we just passed out; You're still, uh, having that plug in your ass, aren't you?" She bit her lip to stifle the laugh, not wanting to wake Thomas; but yes, I was still plugged, as I'd felt very strongly the moment I jerked awake; but there kind of, sort of, hadn't been any appropriate time to remove it, so;

She giggled "Not something I thought I'd ever say sitting in a chair with a book of children's fairy tales in my lap, that!"

She then snuggled in, pulled the blanket over herself, positioned the book in her lap and let her head fall to the side, resting against the wing.

I took a couple of seconds to consider if it looked plausible or not, then went and got my own phone, snapped a photo and texted her parents.

'Look what I found. I thought Ella had returned home after reading to Thomas, but apparently the pair of them dozed off together. In case you're awake; should I just let her sleep here, or would you rather I send her home?'

Ella had been right; they must have been waiting up for her, as it only took a couple of seconds for Gloria to start replying. 'Oh, do let her sleep, but thank you, Thank You for letting us know she's safe, we were getting a little concerned as she wasn't home when we returned from dinner at my cousin's.'

I handed Ella the phone. "Looks like you're home free. Would you rather go back to my bed, spend the night in the guest room or brave the chair?"

She giggled. "Aren't you the manipulative one, I'll have to keep that in mind!"

Getting up from the chair, she shrugged. "I guess I'd better take the guest bedroom, I'd freak out if Thomas caught us sleeping together."

Giving me a quick peck on the cheek, she smiled. "Thanks. For all the fun we've had tonight, and for getting me off the hook. Don't worry about making the bed, I know where the linen is at. Wake me whenever you're having breakfast, huh?"

Again, having guests. as warm as Ella. was hardly any trouble. After following her with my eyes until she'd reached the stairs, I returned to my room to tidy up any evidence; I knew I'd sleep like a rock the moment my head touched the pillow. Once I'd gotten the plug out, that is.

Commencement to Life.

One afternoon in Late March, Ella's mother came into her room to ask some sensitive questions about her further life goals and plans.

Gloria wasn't nosey, just interested in what Ella had concluded for herself.

“Mama, I really see myself as being primarily a happy wife, mother, and involved in my family, as God sees fit to bless my life. Very much like I've seen you showing me.”

Gloria beamed with joy at her daughter's compliment. “ That is a very mature and noble view of life, Ella. Do you see any specific possibilities in this vocation?”

Ella was gripped with fear about what to say. Her mother had such a warm and supportive demeanor. She decided to defer; “Momma, I really wonder what you perceive? Tell me your honest thoughts?

Gloria moved from the doorway to sit at the foot of Ella's bed facing Ella who was sitting at her computer desk chair. “Ella, this may seem odd, but hear me out before you respond.”

Ella softly nodded as she held her breath.

“Ella, I've seen how fulfilled you seem to be, at meeting the needs of Bob and little Thomas. It goes beyond the compensation of what he pays you. Little Thomas treats you as his mother, truly. He affirms your gift of motherhood. Even at 18 years old, you've grown into a woman and matured into what that child truly needs from you.
And more importantly, now hear me out; Bob respects you as more than a hired teen girl. He values and respects you for what you've faithfully provided in Thomas' life.
Finally, I've seen how Bob looks at you. His countenance is that of admiration and desire. I believe you complete him. Despite the 14 years age difference.
How can you not love a man like him? How can you not have a wonderful life with a man like him?“

Ella's heart beat loudly. This was so unexpected and the reasoning was so solid, so insightful. And it resolved a dilemma that provided no better resolution. “Momma, how can this come to be? Bob has not expressed such a wish. How does a lady wait for it to happen?”
“Ella, social pressures are not conducive to Bob's initiation. Society will see him as less than a gentleman for asserting himself to a fair maiden such as you, at your age. He'll need you to initiate the matter, by expressing your own clear willingness and devotion. Even then, you'll likely need to continually bask openly of your assertive, yet refined overture.”

“Thank you, Momma. I will think the matter over. If my heart is at peace, I will try to wisely pursue the matter. The rest is in God's hands.”

With that, Gloria left her bedroom and Ella reviewed her past 8 months with Bob. Eight wonderful and satisfying months. She now saw herself as a changed woman. No longer acting like and living for the affirmations of her high school contemporaries.

Ella slipped on her shoes and went out the back door. Hank, her father, was tending the spring garden planting as she passed through the gate to Bob's back yard. Thomas was busy with toy trucks in his sandbox, but Ella also left him undisturbed. She entered the porch where Bob was enjoying the music of Foreigner on the speakers.

“Hey, Ella!” Bob greeted her with a smile.

Thirty minutes later, Ella left the porch and walked to the sandbox, where she was welcomed by Thomas and offered a toy truck to play with.

Bob walked out the porch and through the gate to visit with Hank, as Hank was wrapping up the spring garden planting. Gloria came to check on them after another 20 minutes. After a few more minutes the three of them went to Thomas' sandbox, where Bob swiftly sank to one knee and addressed Ella, as Hank and Gloria watched on,

Thomas finally stopped playing and looked on at the commotion when he heard Ella yell; “Yes!”

By Norweger for Literotica.